1DPO, anyone else?

I think I'm just going to wait it out now, thought I'd of seen something pretty obvious but now, 2 days left to go. Sure I can hold on till then x

When I fell pregnant with DD I had absolutely no line until 14dpo, and even then it was super faint in an IC. You're not out until AF arrives :hugs:

When I fell pregnant with DD I had absolutely no line until 14dpo, and even then it was super faint in an IC. You're not out until AF arrives :hugs:

:hugs:I've ordered a FRER yesterday which isn't going to be here until at least AF day so if she doesn't arrive I'll use that and if not it's on to next cycle lol x

New symptom

Liquid leaking from my boobs ‍♀️
I mean wtf?!

@Melissa1991 When I got pregnant after my first (she was 5m old at the time) one of my first signs was leaky boobs (never BF my oldest as she had latching issues)...

@Melissa1991 When I got pregnant after my first (she was 5m old at the time) one of my first signs was leaky boobs (never BF my oldest as she had latching issues)...

I've never heard of it before untill you just said. well AF is due tomorrow so will see what happens xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->