1DPO, anyone else?

Rachael & Symphony....
Are you ladies using OPKs to test for O this cycle?
I'm on CD8, expecting the surge around CD13. I'm probably gonna pull out the my Clearblue in the next couple of days to see if I get a blinking smiley. I usually don't like using my cheapies until my smiley goes solid, but we'll see.

I use the cheapies for OPKs and have already started testing at 10 DPO because I’m only my second cycle off BC and not sure exactly what day I’ll be Oing. My app says should be happening Monday, they are negative now but looking like they’re already getting darker.

So hubby left for his work trip this morning he’s gone til Sunday. We managed to BD this morning before he left and depending on O date that may be our only shot this cycle. Hoping I either O super early, like tomorrow. Or that it’ll wait til Monday so we can BD when he gets home Sunday and Monday. Either way, out of my hands now. Won’t stop me from obsessing of course.

I use the cheapies for OPKs and have already started testing at 10 DPO because I’m only my second cycle off BC and not sure exactly what day I’ll be Oing. My app says should be happening Monday, they are negative now but looking like they’re already getting darker.

So hubby left for his work trip this morning he’s gone til Sunday. We managed to BD this morning before he left and depending on O date that may be our only shot this cycle. Hoping I either O super early, like tomorrow. Or that it’ll wait til Monday so we can BD when he gets home Sunday and Monday. Either way, out of my hands now. Won’t stop me from obsessing of course.
Hopefully it will either be early or late for you :dust:

How is everyone getting on?

CD11 here, just got a high on the CBAFM so hoping to :sex: tonight. Unsure whether to start using Conceive Plus today or wait until I get a peak. Could O anywhere from CD14 to CD22 :dohh:

Hey all!

Got a blinking smiley on the Clearblue fertility monitor (high) yesterday and today. If I’m experiencing another 28-day cycle, I expect to get a solid smiley (peak) later today and O on Monday (CD14). But we shall see...

Will BD later tonight, which will be my only chance this month, since he’s going out of town.

Got my positive OPK yesterday, peak last night. Expect O today and hubby doesn’t get back til tonight. We will BD when little girl goes to bed tonight and see how we manage. Only BD one other time before he left for his trip 4 days before O so not super hopeful about the timing this month.

I'm cd 8 today, witch lasted 4 days this month. Had a high opk yesterday but not sure what it was as I don't normally O until cd13 and it lingers on the strips getting lighter but this one was dark last night and then light/barely there this am x

20190811_115836.jpg

Hey all!

Got a blinking smiley on the Clearblue fertility monitor (high) yesterday and today. If I’m experiencing another 28-day cycle, I expect to get a solid smiley (peak) later today and O on Monday (CD14). But we shall see...

Will BD later tonight, which will be my only chance this month, since he’s going out of town.
Good luck!

Got my positive OPK yesterday, peak last night. Expect O today and hubby doesn’t get back til tonight. We will BD when little girl goes to bed tonight and see how we manage. Only BD one other time before he left for his trip 4 days before O so not super hopeful about the timing this month.
It's not impossible, they can live up to 5 days waiting for the eggy! Plus there is tonight.

I'm cd 8 today, witch lasted 4 days this month. Had a high opk yesterday but not sure what it was as I don't normally O until cd13 and it lingers on the strips getting lighter but this one was dark last night and then light/barely there this am x

View attachment 1065970
Mine have done this, but still only high in the monitor. I would keep testing

Well ladies... I lost another one. Had a gush on Friday night, been heavily bleeding with clots since another much lighter today. Still nauseous but not sure if the hcg is gone yet. Midwife wants me to take progesterone next time (if we're up for trying again). I'm devastated.

Well ladies... I lost another one. Had a gush on Friday night, been heavily bleeding with clots since another much lighter today. Still nauseous but not sure if the hcg is gone yet. Midwife wants me to take progesterone next time (if we're up for trying again). I'm devastated.
I'm so sorry :hugs:

:dance: Perfect!!!

I’m sooooo sorry to hear that Emma!!! :sad1:

OPK was still blazing peak positive even at 7 tonight so I am feeling more optimistic. Hubby got him and as soon as one cranky toddler was safely in bed we got down to baby making. So officially in the TWW with some sort of chance! Here’s hoping.

Will be testing 9 DPO, August 20th.

Hello ladies, I hope you don’t mind me joining in. I’m currently 3dpo and officially in the TWW. I typically don’t test till 9-10 dpo, so I won’t be testing until August 19th or 20th. I want to apologize in advance for what I’m about to say, but I need to vent just a little: Hubby and I are TTC #3, but I decided to take a small break in order to try and loose a couple of pounds before I got back to TTC. Unfortunately, he “slipped” up this cycle despite us typically using protection (first cycle I was trying to take a break for my weight loss) and now I am in the TWW. I’m upset with him, but there’s not much I can do but wait now. Again, I’m so sorry if I upset anyone, that is not my intention. I’m just a little concerned because of health reasons.

Emma, I’m so sorry for your loss dear. :sad1:

:hugs::( I'm so sorry sweetie xxx

On cd8 today and man do I feel rough, couldn't even stomach cooking tea, gave my burger to my husband #-o

Hello ladies, I hope you don’t mind me joining in. I’m currently 3dpo and officially in the TWW. I typically don’t test till 9-10 dpo, so I won’t be testing until August 19th or 20th. I want to apologize in advance for what I’m about to say, but I need to vent just a little: Hubby and I are TTC #3, but I decided to take a small break in order to try and loose a couple of pounds before I got back to TTC. Unfortunately, he “slipped” up this cycle despite us typically using protection (first cycle I was trying to take a break for my weight loss) and now I am in the TWW. I’m upset with him, but there’s not much I can do but wait now. Again, I’m so sorry if I upset anyone, that is not my intention. I’m just a little concerned because of health reasons.

Emma, I’m so sorry for your loss dear. :sad1:
Welcome to the thread. I don't think men think like us at all. I'm sure it will all work out though

Hey ladies!

Welcome Brenda!

Received positive OPK on CD13 this past Sunday. Assuming I O’d on Monday, which makes me 2 DPO.

My temps have been really weird, because my temps started rising right before I got my LH surge. Based on the temp rise, FF was saying I had O’d even before my positive OPKs, so I had to override their crosshairs and indicate which day I believe I O’d, even though the temps were much higher than normal. I have no idea what that’s about, but hope it doesn’t affect anything.

On another note, I was only able to BD a few hours after the positive OPK— no other days during my fertile window, so I’m not so confident that this is my cycle.

Hugs.

I also feel rough, not been sleeping very well recently

Still no postive opk, in fact barely any freaking colour at all! I'm cd 12 today so expected something at least. Just a tinge of a line but nothing. Bestie asked me to test as she thinks I'm pregnant lol hate crappy tests when they do this

20190815_100535.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->