1DPO, anyone else?

I know! They are taking the p*** [-(

How you getting on EmmaVH, have you done any more tests or been to gp yet?

AF is due tomorrow but I don't think she's coming .. 13dpo today, 88c and frer and Digi all taken this morning with the same sample.

IMG_20190803_072148__01.jpg IMG_20190803_072229__01.jpg

So 2 days late now, caved and bought a cheapie untill FRER comes. Now even more confused. I thought I could see a vvfl and now its dried I cant see nothing

20190804_120342.jpg 20190804_120419.jpg 20190804_120429.jpg

CD5 over here. Waiting to O :coffee:

CBAFM wants tests from CD9 which is Thursday so I'll start IC OPKs the same day. Started temping this cycle as well.

Will start BD soon, hopefully every other day then more when I get Peak on the monitor. Also got Conceive Plus and soft cups ready for Peak days too.

We both have started taking Maca Root too :munch:

CD5 over here. Waiting to O :coffee:

CBAFM wants tests from CD9 which is Thursday so I'll start IC OPKs the same day. Started temping this cycle as well.

Will start BD soon, hopefully every other day then more when I get Peak on the monitor. Also got Conceive Plus and soft cups ready for Peak days too.

We both have started taking Maca Root too :munch:

Fingers crossed this is your cycle [-o<

CD7 here, we are both getting over colds we picked up on our trip to Peru. Told him we have to be better by Tuesday because we only have Tues night and Weds super early before he leaves for the airport. He comes back Sunday so if I O on time (Monday) we should have perfect timing. However if I O early we will miss it entirely. Fingers crossed my body goes like clockwork this month. I hate that the one work trip he takes all year is right over my fertile window!

CD7 here, we are both getting over colds we picked up on our trip to Peru. Told him we have to be better by Tuesday because we only have Tues night and Weds super early before he leaves for the airport. He comes back Sunday so if I O on time (Monday) we should have perfect timing. However if I O early we will miss it entirely. Fingers crossed my body goes like clockwork this month. I hate that the one work trip he takes all year is right over my fertile window!
Good luck!

@Melissa1991 sorry :-(

AF is a day late, still BFP on tests but brown (cm?) when I wipe.... Anxiety just got worse.

Hey ladies!

CD7, AF finally gone, and my new Pregmate OPKs arrived! I'm feel set for LIFE, there's so many -- 100 opks and 50 pregnancy tests! Hope this doesn't turn me back into a POAS addict! I did well last month to wait until 12 DPO to start testing. I want to keep it that way.

Anyway, still taking my supplements that help produce healthy eggs and fertile CM. Hoping to see EWCM this time around, because creamy was the norm, but last month I finally got watery. I'm also going to do castor oil packs this month and hope that helps.

Like Symphony, I may not get to BD during my fertile period, because he may be out of town, but we shall see....

Fx for everyone! Would love to see another BFP soon!

:dust:

Last edited:
Rachael & Symphony....
Are you ladies using OPKs to test for O this cycle?
I'm on CD8, expecting the surge around CD13. I'm probably gonna pull out the my Clearblue in the next couple of days to see if I get a blinking smiley. I usually don't like using my cheapies until my smiley goes solid, but we'll see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->