1DPO, anyone else?

Hey Rachael!

Reach peak yet???
Nope, but FF has me at 4 dpo :dohh:

So because I never got a peak we've not DTD very much around O time so there's pretty much no chance I'm pregnant this cycle :growlmad: what a waste of a cycle :sad2:

Hey everybody! New to the thread, so I hope you don’t mind me crashing it. I just need some friendship and support. I’m currently 10-11dpo and got a bfn this morning, but I realllllly feel pregnant. This would be baby #4 and I thought I saw a vvvvvvfl bfp a couple days ago, but that may have just been an evap because I’ve only gotten bfn’s afterward. I’ve been having the pinching and pulling, headaches, fatigue, crying over everything, and terribly sore bbs. I also noticed that my cervix went from low and very soft to high and medium hard over the last 24 hours, with quite a bit of white lotiony cm (tmi). I’m sad that I keep getting bfn’s, but I didn’t get a bfp with my others until 13 and 14dpo, so I don’t know why I’m stressing as much as I am. I think at this point I just feel crazy because I have all of these symptoms and don’t know why.

Sorry guys been mega busy. Had a blood test done and doctor said there was nothing to indicate pregnancy. Advised me to keep an eye on my symptoms and if I don't get my period on by this Monday to go back and he will refer me for a scan xx

On DPO 15.
AF is due today. Didn’t catch FMU, but planning to test when I get home. I don’t think I’ve ever had a luteal phase beyond 14 days. Usually even less. Fx this is a good sign. We’ll see.

I started AF on Monday so I’m out even though I knew I was. Had vvfl on a few different tests on 9-11 DPO that were gone by 13 DPO. Not buying any tests until after missed period this cycle. I spent so much money on tests because of those faint lines it’s ridiculous.

Sorry most everyone seems to be getting BFNs. :(

We're due some BFPs around here. Hopefully September is the month for all of us!

@Rachael1981 no doubt! I'm currently 8dpo but trying to hold off until Sunday before I start testing ..

Well AF arrived on time. Heavy and painful for 2days then spotting for 2 xx

I don't see anything there. I am sorry hun. When it is there you won't have to question it. Easier said than done I know.

It actually got a bit darker and had vvfl on two other brands but they faded away to nothing and AF came a day late. Going to try to hold off testing til later this cycle.

So lucky me, I actually got a positive OPK super early yesterday at CD10. Expecting O today so I will be in the TWW early this cycle. We DTD yesterday and the day before and will get one more in tonight for good measure and then we will see. Anyone else still here close to O or waiting to test again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->