1DPO, anyone else?

I can't see anything?

I've had a few close to positive opks but no positive. Still only high on CBFM. CD16. Bored now :coffee:

5 DPO today. Was SO tired yesterday, like tired that I haven’t been since M was born. And I’m a SAHM with a kid who sleeps through the night so I don’t have much to be tired over. Good sign? We will see.

Also nipples are burning, which also rarely happens. Probably reading too much into things but symptom spotting is all I can do now. Super bored with this TWW right now.

5 DPO today. Was SO tired yesterday, like tired that I haven’t been since M was born. And I’m a SAHM with a kid who sleeps through the night so I don’t have much to be tired over. Good sign? We will see.

Also nipples are burning, which also rarely happens. Probably reading too much into things but symptom spotting is all I can do now. Super bored with this TWW right now.
Hopefully they're good signs.

I'm super bored of waiting to O :coffee:

CD8 for me... Started OPT and just waiting for the peak... Midwife wants to see me right after to start progesterone. Nervous and trying not to stress. GL ladies!

5 DPO...

Only symptom is a pins and needles feeling in my uterus. But I felt that toward the end of my luteal phase last cycle then AF came, so not reading much into it.

Again, only time we BD’d was a few hours after peak, so I’m actually expecting AF this month, even though there is a chance.

8DPO, tested yesterday morning at 7dpo (couldn´t help myself) and as negative as can be. However last night had something that could possibly be implantation bleed (small amount of pink blood that I only noticed bc I went "inside" to the cervix with the paper). And boobs are slightly sore now. But they usually are 1 week before AF is due. So not reading too much into it bc as I've said in my last thread, my gut feeling tells me I won't be preggy this month. It's our first month trying

7 DPO, of course negative on internet cheapie. Not feeling it right now but that’s okay because I was sure I was out on 8 DPO the cycle I conceived my daughter and the next evening I had my BFP.

Congratulations!! What a pleasant explanation for no smiley!

I'm really confused as to how far I'll be though as I thought I'd had a period 2 weeks ago

Screenshot_20190818-150935_Glow.jpg

I'm really confused as to how far I'll be though as I thought I'd had a period 2 weeks ago

View attachment 1066374

How heavy was that "period"? Could it be that the O-date from last month (20th July) was wrong and you actually ovulated couple days later? But even then thats a really long time between ovulation and implantation bleed, IB should usually follow max. 12 days after conception. Strange!

Since you could only have conceived in July, based on the 1st day of your period in July you should be 5 weeks along :) maybe a doc visit to make sure?

How heavy was that "period"? Could it be that the O-date from last month (20th July) was wrong and you actually ovulated couple days later? But even then thats a really long time between ovulation and implantation bleed, IB should usually follow max. 12 days after conception. Strange!

Since you could only have conceived in July, based on the 1st day of your period in July you should be 5 weeks along :) maybe a doc visit to make sure?

It was really light and watery and barely any pain which is defo not my norm. I'm going to get a clear blue digi tomorrow and ring early pregnancy unit to book a scan as I'm under recurrent miscarriage clinic xx

It was really light and watery and barely any pain which is defo not my norm. I'm going to get a clear blue digi tomorrow and ring early pregnancy unit to book a scan as I'm under recurrent miscarriage clinic xx

Ah definitely sounds more like IB then! Okay let us know how everything goes :hugs:

9 DPO - squinting at this one for ages. May be just an indent. Wish I could be one of those people who just waits for their period.

DDBCA3C3-CA9C-4911-9AD7-B8C201343F59.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"