1dpo here any waiting buddies????

kaylab22

Reaction score
hello ladies im 1dpo and need to ladies to keep my mind occupied

I'll be ya buddy kaylab :wink: lol
*think* I'm around 2-4dpo (yeah, super accurate, lol!) had pos OPK on tues and since yesterday have tender nips which is a common sign post ov for me.
When you you think you'll test? I always start out with good intentions of actually waiting until day AF due, but usually am start around 10dpo cos I'm a POAS-aholic :haha:

Hello ! I'm not sure as far as testing I only have 4 ics ; ( and 1 equte so 5. So think I'll try one at 8 one at 10. And every 3 days from there with my son I tested at 8dpo With blasing positives and pos digi as well. So figure if it don't show by 10 dpo then probably not. I actualy temped this month and so far so good I had a pos opk 3 days ago and surge lasted less than 24 hours my temp didn't rise tell today so technically it's supposed to be 3 days of temp rise before ovulation is confirmed but I had god aweful o pains yesterday and temp rise today so nearly pos that I od yesterday. Super excited that I actualy no when cause for last 3 months I been way off! Praying this month works.
1dpo and I'm sick and have stomach pain bad. But probably nothing from ttc lol

I would like to try temping but not sure I could manage it to be honest! This is the first month I have ever used opk's aswell (didn't even use them with my daughter!)

We have only BD twice this cycle so I'm not overly hopeful we've hit the jackpot, but there's a small chance!

I would like to try temping but not sure I could manage it to be honest! This is the first month I have ever used opk's aswell (didn't even use them with my daughter!)

We have only BD twice this cycle so I'm not overly hopeful we've hit the jackpot, but there's a small chance!

It's super easy
U just temp when I wake up

But k don't wake at the same time everyday - does that matter?!

It's super easy
U just temp when I wake up

I waited 5 months into ttc because people told me it has to be same time everyday well this month o said screw it I'll see what happends. And just took it every time I wake up. And so far so good. Recently saw a a rise after my pos opk. So it confirmed I o. So no I don't think it does matter all that much

Well, I think I might give it a go then based on that! Thanks :)

How are you feeling? I'm feeling, well, normal, hahaha

I am right on track with the original poster. I am 2dpo today. I will follow :)

Hello messymommy! I'm at most 4dpo now I think (well, according to fertility friend I am!! Haha) wonder if I can hold out to 10dpo before testing......which will be my mums birthday!

Terrible. I been since yesterday.
Nausea vomiting and extreme fatigue. I layed in bed all day yest day thank goodness for dh. And today I feel so weak hard to move a muscle. But trying to pick up the house but I'm struggling I wanna sleep all dqy

Ps. I'm not ever this way.!I do get nausea but not like this

I just feel normal so far. I know that it takes time for any symptoms to come along since once you have +OPK then you might not actually release the egg for 48 hours. I just made sure we BDed plenty for whenever that egg was ready. I am going to hold out before doing any hpt. I did do 2 days worth of OPKs after my positive on CD 16. CD17 was close but I say negative and CD18 was same as yesterday. I am not going to do anymore OPKs from this point on and just wait a bit. I have always gotten quite sick at about 5weeks with both of my past pregnancies. My last pregnancy was out of the blue. We had given up trying and one weekend I just felt weak and dizzy to the point I had to stop what I was working on outside and go lay down for a little bit. The next day I did a FMU on an old test and got a BFP.

Terrible. I been since yesterday.
Nausea vomiting and extreme fatigue. I layed in bed all day yest day thank goodness for dh. And today I feel so weak hard to move a muscle. But trying to pick up the house but I'm struggling I wanna sleep all dqy

Oh goodness me, sounds awful! Think it might be a bug or symptoms for you? I took my first temp this morning, figured I'd get a bit of practice in before the next cycle when it matter more.....not that I'm not hopeful for having caught the egg this month, I just don't want to get my hopes up!!

I just feel normal so far. I know that it takes time for any symptoms to come along since once you have +OPK then you might not actually release the egg for 48 hours. I just made sure we BDed plenty for whenever that egg was ready. I am going to hold out before doing any hpt. I did do 2 days worth of OPKs after my positive on CD 16. CD17 was close but I say negative and CD18 was same as yesterday. I am not going to do anymore OPKs from this point on and just wait a bit. I have always gotten quite sick at about 5weeks with both of my past pregnancies. My last pregnancy was out of the blue. We had given up trying and one weekend I just felt weak and dizzy to the point I had to stop what I was working on outside and go lay down for a little bit. The next day I did a FMU on an old test and got a BFP.

I *meant* to do a couple of opk's after my first positive to just check the peak length and when it had gone down etc but I didn't :dohh: first month of using them so it's all a bit different! I never got sick with my daughter, in fact had no symptoms at all (other than tender nipples which is a normal post-ov symptom but usually goes before AF)

ovulation day today, would love to join & symptom spot :thumbup: good luck everyone! xxxxxxxx

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/64204a
my chart.
temp took a little dip but temping has confirmed ovulatoin on cycle day 16 like we thought todays temp confuses me but heres what fertility friend input

Cycle:
Cycle Day: 19
Ovulation Day: 16
DPO: 3
# Cycles: 4
todays temp confuses me but heres what fertility friend input

idk f this affacted it but i slept with no pants and woke up cold
we didnt bbd on ovulatoin day darn but hoping for a girl anyways. but we did bbd the day before ovulatoin i ovulated on may 20th we dtd may 15th,17,19th
do u ladies think thats enough???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"