1DPO Nov. 16 2017... and so it begins...

I’ve promised myself no testing until Friday. It’s. so. Hard.

I have read all your messages, and all I can say is fx :dust:

I can say that today I have been lucky to be very busy and haven't had a crazy amount of time to think about it all... I'll catch up tonight on Google hahaha

Must say though, I checked my symptoms from last December and they are pretty much the same. I got my first BFP at 10DPO (could be argument to let me test earlier :) ) Unforunately that ended in mc. Discovered low progesterone, which I am now on from 3DPO.

I’ve promised myself no testing until Friday. It’s. so. Hard.

You are braver than I. I had to make sure that I did not buy any tests because I may have already been testing :haha:

10-11dpo and my test came back negative, byt with a faint "shadow" where I think the test line is supposed to appear... This has not been seen on any of my previous tests so you can imagine my excitement! Really hope tomorrow will bring a bfp! Temperature still high and nipples sore. All good :D

FX LO4!

I'm 8dpo today and desperate to test :dohh:

Hope all this symptom spotting hasnt been for nothing!!

LO4 - do you have a pic to share?

Nix - I saw your pic on your thread... it looks like you have the start of a BFP there! Can't wait to see tomorrow's result.

Mrs. - When will you start testing?

As for me... today I am 6DPO. I feel relaxed but the bug is starting to bite! I am going to have to make sure I don't buy any tests as I will start testing before it's even possible to show a positive LOL

GL ladies... I pray the time goes by quickly without much craziness! xo

Don't know why I can't get my pictures posted, but I also uploaded my test on this site: https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=719767

Just stood up from my desk and had a sharp pain on my left side... could it be implantation... :haha:

Angelique - Tested at 3dpo (obviously bfn), 6dpo, 7dpo and 8dpo all bfn. Makes me a little less hopeful but it is still early..

Hiya:wave:
I'm 4/5dpo (currently cd21), trying to hold off testing until the 29/30th but not sure I can last that long:haha:

I’m going to test again in an hr or so. I’ve been holding this pee for 3 hours so far ha ha.

I had a very faint line last night on an IC and a BFN this morning. I had a CP last month. I’m so scared to test. I don’t want to see a BFN.

Hey Nix, it is so hard. Just prepare yourself that it could be a BFN, and then remind yourself that it is very early.

Well done on holding your pee for so long!

We are here for you!

Should I add a list of everyone's name and test date on the first page?

If so, please let me know what date you want as your "final" test date?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->