1DPO Nov. 16 2017... and so it begins...

It was a BFN. But I’m not out yet. My FF test date is 24th

Yes please! Im testing everyday lol!! but FF has suddenly given me a test date of Dec 2nd!! Whaaat as if i can wait that long??? :haha:

I'm also testing every day now but af is due around 26th.

Good morning ladies, how are you all doing today?

Nix - how's the testing going?

I have cold-like symptoms today, I have af-like cramps, mainly on the left and I can also feel it in my back, on the same side. Someone please tell me this could be implantation... I keep telling myself it is implantation, but you know, it could also be gas :haha:

I am tired, I am peeing a lot (too early for that, right?)

For someone who said they wouldn't symptom spot, I am not doing to well.

Anyone have a magic ball they can look into for me, and everyone else here?

11-12dpo. BFN. Again. So tired of them! That's why I decided to stop testing for a while now. I really feel pregnant, but I get so annoyed when the tests don't show anything yet. I know it's still pretty early, since the implantation usually occurs around 9dpo and hcg dubbles every other day. I can feel that my progesterone is very high, wich is´t never is this late in the cycle, unless I'm pregnant. Sore and swollen nipples, triphasic temperature still, heartburn and gas.

The last time I was pregnant I didn't test until af was 8 days late. By then I already had morning sickness and was 99% sure of pregnancy. This time I tought it would be fun finding out as soon as possible, but now I changed my mind. I get so unfocused just counting down to the morning when I can take a test. Now I'm waiting until monday at least, because I don't want to test before af is due ( wich is saturday or sunday, or even earlier) and I'm not sleeping at home this weekend. I might even wait longer, just to be sure I really am pregnant. If AF doesn't get me before that. I'm still going to spend time here with you, that's for sure :)

:dust: to you all!

LO4, don't be down. I was reading this morning that 30% of woman don't get a +hpt, even when af is late. I am a strong believer in knowing your own body, and being able to tell.

I am pretty sure I am pregnant as well, but fighting it as I don't want to get my hopes up. Please don't go anywhere.

Good luck this weekend, or for Monday. :dust:

Morning ladies.

Well I was weak and used my last IC last night and it was BFN. Last night I noticed that I didn’t buy the FRER, I bought 2 FRRR (repaid response) I think they are 25miu. What a numpty! I have one test left which I will take to Venice with me. If AF doesn’t arrive, I’ll test.

I’ve woken up today with a headache, feeling groggy like I have a cold coming. Temp rise 0.01 degree. And a lovely bout of constipation. My left BB is starting to hurt on the side, but that may be from me poking it to see if it hurting!

Roll on the weekend already. 11DPO and going crazy here

Sorry about the bfn. It's still early yet so hopefully you will get a positive soon :)

Feeling you nixnax! FX for a lovely bfp in Venice :D

I'm having some mild cramps today. I take it as a good sign since I'm not bleeding (yet).

Another bfn today.. looked a few hours later and can see a faint line.... bought some tesco tests today but going to try to hold off til friday

Thankyou :) Starting to feel like I'm probably out.. which at this point I just feel like I just want to know either way you know?

Mrs - it's such a mind f%@! I bought two crappy tests tonight. I can't tell you why I did it. I also can't tell you why I tested when I got home, when I told myself I would hold out until tomorrow morning. Wish we could know the minute the egg is fertilized. :dust:

Arghh I know right!!

We've been to softplay after school with a friend which totally took my mind off it all for a few hours which was lovely. I feel much more positive now and if it's meant to be it will be.. if not we have plenty more months. (Obviously still hoping it's this month!)

I’m thinking of testing tomorrow. I don’t know if I can wait until Friday. I nearly caved again tonight

Good luck to all you lovely ladies who are testing:flower:
My final test date will be 1st December :)

Pink discharge and temperature drop, I'm out :( I have no idea why my progesterone level was so high for so long, but not pregnant. Has never been this way before. So sad today :(

Temp drop for me at 10 dpo. Feeling like I'm probably out. Not wasting a test this morning...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->