1DPO Nov. 16 2017... and so it begins...

Pink discharge and temperature drop, I'm out :( I have no idea why my progesterone level was so high for so long, but not pregnant. Has never been this way before. So sad today :(

Same here today. Still above coverline but I’m not hopeful

LO4 and Nix... still hoping!

What do you think of these tests? I am very dubious about them, because it is still so early. Clearly I have no real self-control lol

Attachments

• 7DPO 8DPO.jpg
    7DPO 8DPO.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 9
I think I see something faint on the second test.

Thank you Bev

:wacko: I am going to be POAS every day now, because I just can't help myself!

Mrs, Bex and Starlight - when will your last day for testing be?

vickyandchick - I have added you now :) Sorry, I missed it at first.

I agree I think I see something on the 2nd test angelique!

Ah... I don't know :dohh:

So after my temp drop this morning I took an IC with FMU - nothing. bfn.
Then I took a Tesco (blue) test with 4th urine... weird skinny line!? not even sure if it's blue though... thinking it may be an evap?? accidentally damaged the test as I kept taking it out of the case and it ripped :dohh: Did get a pic.. have posted it to my ttc journal and some ladies have said they can see something, but again I'm not sure if it's even a real line after googling tesco evaps (which look exactly like my line....)
Had dragging pains for the past 2 or so hours and more "dampness" :blush: was so sure AF had arrived.. but nothing.

IF temp rises tomorrow I'll test with the tesco test with FMU. If not, I'm just waiting for AF. I can't waste more money on :bfn: :dohh:

Problem I have is I haven't had AF since MC... they said expect it between 4 - 6 weeks... it's 5 weeks today (4 since bleeding stopped) IF cycle resumed as it was before it was 32 days... but that means AF was due monday if I count MC as CD1.
So I can't even say well if AF is here by a certain date I'm out... It's just gonna be if/when she decides to show up :dohh:
Not even sure if they meant 4-6 weeks AFTER bleeding or from day 1 of the MC? If they meant after bleeding... these cramps are right on time for AF to show by Saturday (if cycle is 32 days again)

I can deal with the bfn if I know AF is coming and I can try next cycle.. it's the not knowing that's driving me mad :cry:

Sorry I hope that made sense!! :haha:

I can see something on both. I hope it turns into a blazing BFP for you.

AFM: I never cramp before AF but last night they were quite painful. I’d say worse than AF cramps. Today they are mild but every few hours. I keep having dizzy spells. If I’m not PG then I’m sickening for something

I hope your lines get darker over the next few days :)

Thanks ladies. Still praying for you to get your bfp's.

Mrs - last year December my bfp started with a skinny blue line. It may be a bit early. But they are also notorious for false positives. So, can't give you much advice. I hope it is a bfp :)

This is a bit odd. My nipples still hurt like crazy! And the pink discharge that came out yesterday is somehow gone and no af in sight... I'm pretty sure she is going to show anytime now, but was a bit strange with the nipple situation... Got a bfn yesterday so don't think I'm pregnant. 13dpo today.

Another temp drop for me today. 13DPO and AF feels like she’s just around the corner. Due at any minute. And it feels like she coming

Sounds positive! My friend only got a faint positive one week after af was due. She is going on 20 weeks now. Fx for you.

All my tests have pink lines, but not within the timeframe. Only ever happens when preg but don't want to get my hopes up. Will get a better quality test today. An early response, which is blue. Not crazy about blue dye tests but they are more sensitive.

Good luck everyone.

Ooo that exciting Angelique. Be sure to post one later.

I’m not tesring now unless she doesn’t show

AF just arrived. Oh well. At least I can have real fun and enjoy some drinks in Venice this weekend

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->