1dpo/Testing 2/22 ish?

4dpo-ish now and I think I have some tenderness in my boobs still but that's about it. Trying not to think about it but so so so so so hard!! I remember the first things I noticed when pregnant with DD was dizziness and EXTREME moodiness (poor DH, lol!!). And also nipple changes - those bad boys changed super early - def bigger and darker. I even noticed that last month before getting my BFP/my chemical happened, so def keep your eyes peeled for boobie changes! lol!!

Can't wait for the BFP's to start rolling in!!

I'm about 5dpo and I've really been trying to stay relaxed this tww. (Hence the crappy temping lol). Today I'm constipated (tmi) and I've been really tired (but that could be due to other things). My nips and bbs are also pretty tender. I really hope this is the month for all of us!! Fx'd!!!

Hi ladies!! Just joining this thread :) I am 3 days post IUI. On progesterone and get that tested this Friday. Blood test appointment next Friday on 2/22.

Good luck this Friday!

Today is more of the same, still sick and stuffed up, sore throat and a cough. Still no sore bb's yesterday I saw it as a good sign, today I'm kind of wondering what the heck??? I was jumping up and down to see if they would hurt lol So there you go, if you think you're going crazy just come read my posts it will make you feel better about yourself hahhaha

Also, my temps are hovering just above the coverline which is making me nervous :(

Hey Ladies, May I join in?

My husband and I have been trying for #2 since September. We stepped it up a notch this month. I cut out all coffee this month, which was incredibly hard to do! Yikes. I took Evening Prime Rose Oil and ate a grapefruit everyday until ovulation. This helped 10fold with CM..it's hard not believe now!!

I ovulated on Feb 9 as I usually spot when I ovulate. We BD'd on Feb 4,5,7,8,9.

The only thing I noticed differently this month was that I had no pain during ovulation...maybe a combination of no coffee and I unfortunately had been on antibiotics a weeks prior for an ear infection. I also broke out in an incredible rash all over my chest and neck yesterday...even the doctor was a little shocked! Maybe it was a reation to the antibiotics.

Im currently 3 dpo with slight optimism!

I'm headed for an U/S in 2 hours soon to make sure the pain during ovulation is nothing to worry about as it only started directly after my C-Section in 2010.

Wish me luck girls!

Good luck!! With all that bd'ing I'd think you have a good chance lol

For all you cp checkers, I have a question ... It seems like my little firm nose-like tip is slightly to the left when I check it ... Is it normal for the bump not to be perfectly centered?

I am happy even if it does turn out to be just post ov as at least it means I'm producing enough to feel it lol. I am kinda hoping that really sensitive sore is good coz more hormones maybe means bfp!

EXACTLY my thoughts. Even if I'm out, I'm about 99% sure I ovulated and am making enough progesterone to give me PMS symptoms. With my history that is winning enough.

(Not to say that I'm not still hoping it's the :bfp: lol)

well i am 3 dpo and i have nothing!! i really hope nothing is a good sign i mean it might just be to early, but i have such a good feeling i just hope its right. but all you ladies sound like you have some promising symptoms. it would be amazing if we just all got a bfp for v day. gl everyone and babydust!!!

Trying to see if there are any ladies just beginning the TWW or roundabouts there?

Figured it might be nice to have some ladies to chit chat with and pass the time til D-day...or T-day, however you'd like to put it. :)

Hoping for some feedback so we can share charts/ be symptom spotting crazies and the likes.

Cheers!
I'm 3 dpo..I'm on 2nd round of clomid 50mg. now in the 2ww. I'll probably test March 1st if I don't start on the 24th. Good luck ladies! baby dust!

>.< I caved and tested this morning...I got a :bfn: as I expected....sooo since I used my last FRER, I had to go buy more...I need to calm myself until AT LEAST Saturday...trying to hold out until Monday but I doubt I'll make it!

Using spoiler boxes to reduce size of post.

cd16
I don't produce copious amounts of cm.....ever....but this is good lookin' stuff, regardless of the volume.
cd16cm.jpg

CD18
Stupid stupid stupid of me to test. However...I saw a real nice evap And we all know how cool the evap--->BFP progressions are.... Haha
cd18.jpg

CD19
Again, small amount but good and smooth and creamy/wet. Not dry and sticky, or particularly stretchy. Feels like a slightly thicker facial moisturizer.... :haha:
cd19cm.jpg

CD19
You probably can't see it, but I swear there's the faintest faintest faintest hint of a pink in that shadowy line. Never mind my shit*y camera's quality. And if you don't, that's fine. We don't have talk about it lol
cd19.jpg

Seriously. No need for "sorry hun, i don't see it but test tomorrow, here's hoping it's the start of your bfp!" posts. :) I don't WANT to see it. Now granted, it's not photographing well (I know, that's what everyone says.) But truly. If I had even the tiniest modicum of self-control, I wouldn't test until like....Sunday morning. But I don't have any....so I test. And I get weird things like this that I wish I'd never seen because I don't WANT to imagine crazy fake lines.... but I see it. In real life, I truly see it with my real life eyeballs. UGGGGHHHH!

Everything hurts and I'm tired and emotional and crazy. And if this is what PMS is like, I'm glad I've never had real cycles. Truly. I feel like a fracking crazy person.

:wacko::cry::cry::nope::nope:

>.< I had to go buy more...I need to calm myself until AT LEAST Saturday...trying to hold out until Monday but I doubt I'll make it!

I bought six this morning.... I feel your pain. Monday AM was my preferred testing date, with "secret" plans to test Saturday. Gah. I'm like a monster. A monster who likes to pee on white sticks and then cry in public restrooms out of confused panic.

Can someone just give me a baby already?! After 3 yrs my crazy is getting to be a bit much to handle.

ddekerl I believe your eyeballs! :winkwink:

They should have frequent buyer punchcards or rewards program for HPT's (I would probably have platinum status), I mean I (we) are making these companies loads of money. Can't they throw us a bone once in a while?? If not a BFP at least a free HPT here and there would be nice :haha:

Can't they throw us a bone once in a while?? If not a BFP at least a free HPT here and there would be nice :haha:

Seriously. Or if at the age of 6 we would have just told everyone we knew to buy us stocks in HPTs for our birthday and let those babies grow....

For all you cp checkers, I have a question ... It seems like my little firm nose-like tip is slightly to the left when I check it ... Is it normal for the bump not to be perfectly centered?

Now that you mention it mine is slightly to the right which is also the side I feel ov pains on strongest, wonder if there is anything to it.

Good morning ladies, Cd 14 and 4-5 dpo and my cervix is hiding from me I think its sick of being poked lol. Woke up 30 mins before alarm so had to temp early before the heating came on so I am a bit annoyed with that. Anyway as I said my cervix has gone super high but firmish which is a bit different for me at this point in my cycle so fx'd thats a good thing. Also have shooting pains at the sides of bbs and nausea, cm has the consistency of a good quality facial moisturizer kinda rich and creamy but not to thick and not sticky.

Started to get odd crampy pains both low down like my cervix hurts and to the right side where my ov pain was this cycle, not exactly sharp pain but not exactly dull ache either, been like this for an hour now.

Hi ladies, can I join? I'm 5dpo and CD20 now...and going crrazzyyyyyy with symptom spotting!

Hi ladies, can I join? I'm 5dpo and CD20 now...and going crrazzyyyyyy with symptom spotting!

Welcome to the madhouse where I think most of us swore we were going to take it easy this cycle and are now going crazy symptom spotting :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->