1dpo/Testing 2/22 ish?

Might be Braxton hicks is all. Hope it goes away and isn't serious. Def too early but early enough I think he would make it with help

They lasted a few hours and stopped so guess just Braxton hicks sure made me nervous cause they were happening every 4 min or so and lasting 30 to 40 seconds. Hopefully it was just body getting ready for labor in a few more weeks not days def don't need to meet him just yet.

Holy Cow Wanna, I cannot belive how fast time is going. It seems like yesterday you were sharing your good news, and now your in the third tri!

Congrats Mama!

I've been MIA...OH and I decided to take a break from TTC...to *GASP* Plan our WEDDING!!! That's right girls, he proposed on Christmas Eve.

Our wedding date is going to be on June 26th,2015!!

However, I found myself back in the 2WW this month...as yep..oops. LOL.

Im hoping for it though, I'd love to have another baby soon!

Omg bartness congrats on the wedding that is great news!!!! I will keep my fx that your oops turns into a bfp!!

Mama where you been is all still good???

That's great bartness! Congrats! Our anniversary is june too! And hey, ya never know... Maybe that little break with an oops is all you needed! Hope you get your bfp too!! How far in the tww are you?

I'm good. Light spotting, most likely from the stupid progesterone suppositories. Ugh. But I do have an early scan ultrasound scheduled for tomorrow!! Hope we hear a heartbeat!

I'm only about 3 or 4 dpo. Not far at all. But being totally forgetful this week....it has been really bad lol.

omg mama you got to keep updated on that ultrasound i will def be thinking of you!!

you to bartness keep us updated on your tww

ok, so...no heartbeat. there was a gestational sac, yolk sac and i guess a startof a fetal pole. the tech tried measuring the fetal pole but it came up out of range. she was guessing i was 5 weeks, not 6. i had to get more blood drawn to check my hcg numbers and i go back for another ultrasound next thursday.

Well 6 weeks is still early for heartbeat especially if your not even quite that far along. I'm sure all is fine your numbers are looking great and the baby is in the right spot. I'm sure this is your sticky bean don't let this make you lose hope. Did they say when they would give you another scan??

Yes it's scheduled for next Thursday. I'm positive I'm around 6. I just think it's early.

I'm glad your still feeling good about it I'm sure by thurs you will be able to see a beautiful heartbeat. That's why I think early scans are sometimes more stress than help. Now I can't wait for thurs!!! Have you guys shared the news with anyone yet?

we have only told a few friends and family. will be announcing officially on july 4th with a cute family pic. you can't wait for thurs?....haha, I CAN'T!!!

Aww how exciting I know everyone will be so happy for y'all. Any new symptoms showing up??

no i never have any symptoms really. just nausea towards night time and tender boobs. thats it. tomorrow is fathers day AND our 12 year wedding anniversary. So we are going to spend it on the lake in a pontoon boat with the family. Do you have anything special planned for tomorrow since he is a daddy now? did you get anything for mothers day?

Yea he bought me a baby boy charm for my pandora bracelet it was very cute I got him a card and just a t shirt he wanted and I'm gonna cook his favorite dinner. It's so hard to buy for him cause when he wants something he just buys it himself lol a day on the lake sounds so fun!! It's hard for us to do to much anymore I'm so uncomfortable and it's so hot which makes me get a lot of nausea.

Yay for hearingvthe heart beat!!!

Took a test this morning...bfn....AF due on Saturday. Think im out.

Oh so happy to hear that mama!!!!

But bartness sad to hear your news :( hope you get bfp soon

Congrats..on the safe arrival of your little man Wanna.Whata cutie : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->