• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1dpo/Testing 2/22 ish?

Thank you!! I swear im gonna burst im so excited i cant even sit still today lol whats funny is you ladies are all first to know besides df lol

Ahh thanks for sharing with us right away! Keep us updated on your pregnancy!

Pretty good struggling with nausea it last all day making it gard to eat but im doing best i can besides that im fine just ready to be done with first trimester its so stressful thank you so much for asking

CONGRATS WANNA!!!! wow, it's been awhile since i been here..... finally, i think it happened for me. do you guys see a second line from my test today?

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 6
I'm def seeing something I have been thinking about you a lot lately wondering how you were doing I really hope it's your bfp please keep me updated!!!

i will, wanna. I will. I went and got bloodwork done today, so tomorrow i will se what my numbers are and probly go back again on friday and then i will have to wait ALL weekend to see if the numbers are going up. I'm just gonna keep testing and see if the line darkens to see if my numbers are going up. haha, lol. Prayers, please!

And p.s.
We got fertility tested beginning of this year. I came back fine, i did not do the more invasive expensive stuff...the next step was dh getting a SA done. Everything was fine except there was white blood cells in it. Urologist put him on an antibiotic and said it could take 3 months for the sperm to produce healthier and better or whatever. Cuz obviously the white blood cells were affecting his swimmers. So, he has been on the antibiotic since around Valentine's day, so that was 3 months ago...woohoo!!!:happydance:

Maybe that was all you guys needed then :) I tested every morning with a frer and they always got a little darker which made me feel so much better!! How many dpo are you and when would your due date be??

Umm, I'm not sure how many dpo...i'm guessing 13. I am thinking I am cd29 today cuz I started sometime around the 1st of the month. I checked a due date calculator and it said Feb 6. When is yours?

Mine is July 27th but he has been measuring a week ahead at every ultrasound so I'm thinking he may come a little early. Did you do another test today???

yes i will post the test in minute. i have to get bloodwork again tomorrow. it came back 5-25 (inconclusive), so i am PRAYING they go up!! Now I am a nervous wreck thinking i'm gonna miscarry.

Your test is def darker I'm positive your numbers will be higher you probably just implanted not to long ago so there low at first but I think your test def looks good I'm sure your numbers will be good.

i tested every morning till my test line got darker than control then i finally felt like i should stop lol so when will you get blood results??

Oh that's terrible having to wait all weekend but just keep doing your test that will keep you sane how are you feeling having any symptoms??

no not really any symptoms...the last few days my boobs were sore but today they don't really hurt? hope that is not bad news! but i took a test again this morning and it was a tad darker again and i also took a digital and today it picked up and finally said pregnant. i took 2 digitals, one yesterday and the day before and they said not pregnant. Yes, i'm gonna be a wreck all weekend. Did you have symptoms beginning of yours?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->