1dpo/Testing 2/22 ish?

Nothing strong at first but tender breast didn't get nausea till 5 and a half weeks. Just keep doing your test till you get your numbers and don't stress to much about the symptoms my major ones didn't come till 5 or more weeks

Mama worried about you haven't heard from you lately hope all is still well. Please update when you get your test results tomorrow.

awww, your sweet. i will update soon. im sure all is well. yesterday i took the last of my frer and it was very dark. no bleeding... hcg has to be going up. ill probably call around 830/900, so just a few more hours.

ok. i just got off the phone with the nurse. my levels did go up, it was 61 on friday. so yay!!!

Ya!!!! That sounds great are you gonna get anymore blood draws or just wait for your first ultrasound now??

i have to pickup progesterone suppositories today to take until i'm 12 weeks. Even though my level was 13, i have taken these every time i get pregnant. And i have to wait for a phone call for the next step. Which will probly be an appointment. Don't know if they will want anymore blood checked or not.

We'll def keep me updated!! You need to get a ticker so I can keep up with how far along you are and all your milestones

I have to get blood drawn again today... i will get a ticker when the doc gives me a due date. Or I guess I can just do it, im just not 100% sure of my lmp. few days it could be.

Well at least there keeping a good eye on it and I'm sure the results are helping keep you calm. So what was dh like when you told him you finally got a bfp???

yes im anxious to find the results. he didn't really say anything right away or act all happy. the line was very faint so he was even unsure it was real. I just know he really wants a boy and he is happy about it. I just hope he accepts another girl.

I figured he would have been really excited with all you had to go through to get another bfp df was super excited at first then was really nervous till we got past 7 weeks since that's when we lost last lo. Can't believe it took both of us 2 years to conceive again we never figured out what our problem was. I'm sure df will be happy no matter if it's a boy or girl once he is holding the baby in his arms.

I see you got your ticker :)

aww. im so happy for you guys! i can't believe it took us 2 years as well. im sure my husband is super excited but you know men, ormine at least...he doesn't show much emotion, lol. im going to call in a little bit just to see if they happen to have the results today. I got it done around 930 this morning. Im hoping they will, but if not, tomorrow morning isnt too far away. Do you have names picked out? So, your having a boy?

Wow sounds like your numbers are great!!! I def think you got a sticky one this time just like us!! Yes it's a boy df was more excited about that then the bfp itself lol we are naming him Ryder his nursery is completely done already I am just waiting on him to show up lol it's gonna be so fun to keep up with your pregnancy since mine will be over. I'm def ready to not be pregnant but then again I'm gonna miss it :(

aww, i understand. i know this will probly be my last and i will miss it too. are you going to try later for a second?

We have talked about it a few times but keep going back and forth so for now just gonna get a iud and see how we feel in a year or two.

Sounds good. I've got to go get bloodwork again Friday. Ugh. Well I don't have to but my doc would like me to. Probly cuz for an ultrasound to show anything your numbers have to be in the 1000s.

Well your def getting close to that number. I didn't get mine till 7+4 with only having one loss they didn't consider me high risk. It was horrible waiting all that time to know if lo had a heartbeat. I know you have to be nervous as well but so far things look great I'm really happy for you. I know your df wants a boy so I got fx for you to be team blue also!!!

thanks! they do consider me high risk so i always get an early u/s by 7 weeks. Time is going slowwwww. lol

I felt the same way but now I swear it's flying. And I have been having some contractions there not painful but I'm scared it's to early I'm gonna keep a eye on them and time them if they get closer I'm gonna have to get checked out

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->