1DPO today anyone else??

mummy3ds

Reaction score
Today is 1 DPO I wondered if anyone wanted to join me??
I have had 2 mmc in the past 6 months and although DH and I had said we were going to wait for test results to come back we have not been careful this month.
If Im honest I am terrified of it happening again but am taking Maca Root, COQ10Enzyme to help improve egg health, mutli vits and Vit D I am waiting on the hospital for a increased prescription for Folic Acid and have been told if and when I get a +ve test to start taking baby aspirin.
AF is due 25th April so I will probably test on the Fri 24th (18DPO) but may cave earlier lol
Be lovely to have some testing buddys xx

Good luck hun. I'm 4 dpo atm. Close enough 😝

Im 1 dpo today had a mmc bout 2 years ago really hoping for a rainbow

Sorry for your losses, how is everyone feeling?
I am feeling sick atm but DS4 has had D&V so think I am fighting that plus my back has been killing me this month with ovulation, I have found the pains so much worse since the mmcs :(
How old are your los? mine are 13,8,6 & 2

Dd1 is 3 and dd2 is 20 months old, im 2 dpo today and havnt noticed anything different, ive promised myself i aint going to obsess with symptom spotting lol (we will see) i drove myself mad last time and was devastated when af showed ��

I too try not to symptom stop because I do believe that all symptoms can be pg or af.
I have had some reiki this morning to help achieve some calm in my life and get rid of the negative energy from my losses and I do feel very relaxed now, lets hope it stays that way, she has given me some breathing exercises to do at home when I start to feel anxious or stressed :)

I actually had some weird things happen to me this cycle because I actually thought I ovulated early, on the 28th of march, but I guess I was wrong. And of course, I bd and covered all bases that week.

This time, I only bd'd on ovulation day so hopefully I caught it. Wasn't able to because hubby was sick and dd was sick so it's been crazy!

Sorry to hear about DH & DD being unwell hopefully you caught the egg.....Im still pouncing on DH just in case lol plus its fun x

It sure is fun! 😂. I'm now 5dpo have the worst heartburn & cramping right side. Spot still there & temp still 37.3 😃 also boobs hurt while walking. Very big chested so hurt with every bounce 😂😂 hope it's a good sign. Also had a nervous break down this morning crying, angry 😕. Baby dust everyone

Well we all have a bug now :( DH is in bed and I have dragged myself out of bed as all the DS are on holiday so need looking after.
Think that will probably kill any chances for us this month :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->