1dpo! who wants to wait with me??

Thanks Skyylove :)) it's nice to have some encouragement! I'll try to wait until tomorrow to test again...though I'm so impatient. When do you think you'll break?;)

Ohhh so exciting Golden. I am 10dpo as well....give or take a day lol. I am eagerly awaiting your test now as I live through you ladies since my fiancée wants me to wait until I am late to test.

BUT

To answer your question Ruby I do believe I shall be sneaky and pick up a frer tomorrow morning. What he doesn't know won't hurt him right? :haha:

Okay so.. I took another 2 tests :haha: yesterday at 12 dpo and it had the tiniest faintest line. Then this morning I took another because..obsessed lol and it was still a faint little tiny line.. So, I mean technically that's supposed to be a BFP right? I'm so skeptical..:dohh:

Skyylove... I'm not coping at all. This has been the longest 7 days of my life and to think I possibly have another 7 ...I have taken a cheavier. BFN.

Yay Ruby have you tested again? Is it darker?

I know all about it Hoping. I am going crazy and I actually broke down and took a test. Bfn of course. I think af is on its way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->