1dpo! who wants to wait with me??

Today was my O day! Tomorrow starts my tww! I did an hcg trigger and starting sunday I will be on progesterone supplements, so I can't really symptom spot. But I'd love to see how everyone is doing/feeling and cheer you all on!

I had my first FET on the 17th... The wait is a nightmare. I wasn't expecting it. Trying to decide whether to test Christmas Day or not....

NZ try to wait until AF is due! Otherwise you will torture yourself :(

Yay! Congratulations Hope16!!! Sending great vibes your way that this will be your cycle! :)

NZIVF33 the wait can be so agonizing! But I wish you lots of baby dust and patience :) I'm a bad influence here but I say go ahead and test on Christmas! Lots of ladies are testing on Christmas day no matter where they are in their cycle lol :dust:

Think I'm around 8dpo today, AF due next week. Have some brown in my liner but nothing on tp, fingers crossed for implantation and not early AF! ( was 3 days late last month, originally was due AF tomorrow)

IchigoMewMew I am also 8dpo today. The only symptom I have is cramping. No spotting, no sickness, no sore bbs, nothing. I was a little concerned by very dry cm (nothing at all) but several ladies assured me that there's absolutely still a chance for me. Hopefully we all conceived this cycle!!! Hoping for several bfps on Christmas & new years!!

Hi ladies! Wishing you all luck and hope we all get a bfp!

I'm 10dpo and don't have many symptoms but am hopeful yet! Gassy, thirsty, a constant bad taste in my mouth, odd cramping (odd for me), a little spotting, but no nausea or sore boobs yet! Testing on Sunday! Let's all keep our fingers crossed!

Christmas morning and my thermometer decides to give up
The ghost! So typical!!! 9dpo today Merry Christmas

Stephanie I've woken up yo some mild AF cramping this morning, but normal pre AF BBs. Fingers crossed for us :) merry Xmas everyone, hope there are lots of bfps for us over the festive period!

Hello everyone! Happy holidays and I hope everything is well. Lol so who is testing today?

I am 7dpo so I know it's too early to test but im so tempted! I have almost no symptoms right now and it's depressing. Was really hoping this was it.

ANYHOW I hope to see many BFPs today and beyond. How are you guys feeling?

:dust:

3dpo today . Pretty sure I ovulated 2 days after positive opk. Hoping to test on new years eve! Absolutely no symptoms.

Kind of scared to test as I really want this to be it. How about you Ruby?

I tested at 7 dpo because of my temp dip on 5.. And i couldn't wait lol it was a BFN but I was kind of expecting that. We just picked up some more hpt's so Idk if I'll try tonight when we get home maybe since I'm 10 dpo now? I'm scared too, SkyyLove!

I got a BFN at 10 dpo yesterday. I know thats still early and there's still a chance but i just have this feeling that I'm out this cycle.

12 dpo and BFN... Got some encouragement from Hope16 though so I'm not going to get down about it yet. Probably won't test again until 14 or 15 dpo.

Oh no Ruby! :hugs: Don't get too down yet. It's still pretty early. You still have time...remember no af means that you are still in the game for this cycle. If not then we can try again next month. I will cheer you on!:flower: Besides I have heard of ladies feeling out only to be pregnant! Wouldn't that be lovely?

Don't give up until Af shows Stephanie! Even then smile and keep on fighting for that sticky little bean! :dust:

Afm I have been slightly nauseous, and my bbs hurt something serious when handled but other than that NOTHING. I don't know how to take it all because sometimes I swear i am having symptoms in my head only. :haha:

How was everyone's holiday? Ready for the new year?

Still really early here 6dpo. Maybe even 5dpo . Hopefully in a couple days I'll start testing. Time is dragging.

Hoping how are you coping with the wait? I swear it seems to drag on forever! I liked it better perhaps when I had pleasant surprise of baby lol.

Hello ladies! im 10-12dpo and tested at 5dpo with bfn of course

If af doesnt show p, i will be testing new years eve 11:58 with fmu:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->