1dpo who wants to wait with me

Hunni those ics just aren't as sensitive as they say they are! I was getting good lines at 15/16 dpo and almost a neg on ICS! Xx

Yeah I think you're right they are not sensitive at all
I've decided
If I am not pregnant this month
I am going to take the leap and start on the long road to being a midwife
It's what I always wanted to do but never pushed myself

Oh wow snap its always been a dream of mine my midwife with my youngest didn't start training til her 40's I would love to do that xxx
Bfn at 11 dpo for me, I think its safe to say I'm out! Knew my temps were not good enough, ah well xx

I really don't think so! Its so odd cause I've never had no spotting and not been pregnant, plus I get v bad pains up inside right before AF and I have nothing, plus my boobs stop hurting around 9/10 dpo when I'm not pregnant and they still hurt. Weird! Xx

Maybe..... If AF doesn't come twat in 4 days doubled hcg if so

Yeah if AF not here by sat I will test again , I def won't test before though there wasn't even a hint of a line! Xx

Yeah I think you're right
At least you tested and it's out of the way now you have eased your mind by doing it today
Do you think I should wait until Friday to use the frer

I think you should but that's easier said than done! My brain keeps telling me implantation can happen up to 12 dpo but that's so unlikely! Why can't I just accept I'm out! So annoying I'm the same every month until AF xx

OH keeps taking the piss he said preg tests are like scratch cards!!!
Then I realised he is right it's addictive

I should leave the frer coz he isn't going to go with me getting more
I'll take another cheapie in the morning to keep me going haha
Then friday ill do the frer

U sure It isn't implantation tho
Haha I refuse to accept you're out haha

Lol def not:) boobs practically fine now and all my usual pre AF signs, I've only had ib once and it was yellow/brown cm for 5 days, that ended in a 12 week loss. I'm def out love but thankyou xx guess its back to the diet, just bought a fruitox bottle so I drink more water, its lovely with lemon. We couldn't bd this cycle on o day cause dh away so never had massive hopes, at least my lp is good this cycle:) xx

I don't even know when o day was for me so ..... I think I'm out too haha
All these spots on my face say af to me

Hi girls!

I caved in and tested this morning; my temp was the same as it has been for 4 days now. I think it's a BFN. :dohh: I hate wasting my FRERS!! :rofl:

But in some lightings, I think I see the oh-so-faintest of lines (especially in the blurry pics ... :shrug: ...maybe that just shows how crazy I am!). I took a pic with the flash, and it's stark white.

Attachments

• IMG_1067.jpg
    IMG_1067.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_1079.jpg
    IMG_1079.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 9
P.S. I have no idea why the photos uploaded upside down!

Noodles: I also dream of becoming a midwife!!!!!

Oasis: Ahhh, I'm sorry for the massive temp drop. :hugs:

I'm not sure if I have symptoms. If I do, they're definitely not strong. I was EXHAUSTED yesterday, but I have two young kids and I teach during the day, so that's enough to cause exhaustion. I thought my nipples were burning last night, but that might have been psychological! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->