1st AF after mc number 3

doddy0402

Mummy to 3!
Reaction score
:thumbup:1st AF here after my 3rd mc!! so back to ttc in a couple of days!! but I have got an appointment with a consultant gynaecologist on the 22nd of this month, to try and find out why I keep losing my babies.
does anyone know what kind of things will be discussed or done, and whether it will be ok to be ttc at the same time? I will be ovulating a day or so before and so do not want to miss out on a whole month, but also because I do get pregnant quite easily (just cant keep 'em!), I am worried that I will get pregnant again before they can do anything to fix it!x

Hi There - very sorry for all your losses - here is the link to the mc association info on what they test for in rmc :

https://www.miscarriageassociation....tigations following recurrent miscarriage.pdf

Good luck and hope you get some answers

hx

I also had 3 recurrent miscarriaged and was referred to warrington hospital. They were fab to me. I had loads of different blood tests taken which came up with nothing, However, when I was pg I got weekly HCG injections and progesterone suppositories to try and maintain my pg - and it worked.
good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->