1st Birthday presents - Does this sound like enough?

S

Serene123

• Bounce & Spin Zebra
  • Smart Trike - Pink
  • Ball pond (can be a paddling pool) & some balls
  • Pink Trampoline 12m+
  • Lots of small arts and crafts bits. Paint, play dough, "my first crayons," etc..
  • Personalised Minnie Mouse things from the Disney Store. (Swimming costume, towel, dressing gown, slippers, pajamas, minnie mouse teddy.)
  • Some 12m+ Disney cuttlery.

That's about it..

sounds fab matey, bet she will love the trampoline!

Lou
xxx

Plenty!!

Bearing in mind she'll get tons of presents for your family/friends etc

You forgot the big chocolate cake!

Sounds like a very lucky little lady to me! and you still have 6 weeks or so till the big day x

I'm pretty sure my family will forget, unless I do a big party!

Wow what a lucky little girl!

Thank you girls. I over-did it at Christmas, and didn't want to for her birthday, but now I feel a little bad that I haven't bought everything she could want :blush:

That sounds plenty to me. You have to remember she's not at the age where she 'wants'. Take advantage of that and save the pennies for when she is begging you for all the toys under the sun :rofl:

that sounds great.

im working on my list for ffions bday today... since rhys already has the zebra and tonnes of craft stuff im really struggling!!

Yeah, she has so many toys from Christmas, if/when I have another they're not going to get any presents except clothes :rofl:

Sounds like plenty.

Hon, try not to get too caught up in giving and giving and giving.

I spoil my kids at Christmas and on their birthday, and what I've found is more than half the stuff they never play with. My tune is changing for the future.

I think it sounds like plenty!
Although the 1st birthday is probably the most exciting one, she doesn't really know whats going on!
I TELL myself I'll go easy for his 1st Christmas and birthday, so that the once he knows whats going on, I can splurge more..

Thats plenty :shock: I only got Ciaran ..

Bounce n spin zebra
Handy manny tool box from Disney shop
mickey mouse shape sorter from Disney shop
Lots of summer clothes
Paint .paper etc
Mickey mouse cutlery

My brother is buying him his bike:D

Thats all :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads