1st Birthday presents - Does this sound like enough?

Where do you find the room for all this stuff LOL.

Sounds like she's a very lucky little girl :)

Sounds plenty...we have a HUGE family (between my husband and myself) so I haven't bought Valerie a whole lot. She's going to get a couple big things from my OH and I, but the rest will be from family members since we're having two large parties.

I'm sure she will enjoy it! Like others said though, save your money for future birthdays and for when they get greedy...hehe!

Wow that sounds like a lot! What a lucky girl! Where in the world are you going to fit all that? :rofl:
Kathryn with be getting one or two things from us and she'll have a little party, Kathryn wont even remember it so we'll save the spoiling for her older birthdays when we can afford more :)

Sounds like plenty. I am just going to get Brenn a big drum and a big dump truck. I am sure my inlaws and parents will get him something. I also put a note on the invite that it was a gift free party so I don't have to worry about people getting him tons of stuff I don't have room for. :)

god all that sounds fab!! i feel dead guilty, i only got katie a couple of things for xmas, sayin that she was only a month old! caitlyn's gona have such a fabby birthday hun xx

Sounds like plenty. I am just going to get Brenn a big drum and a big dump truck. I am sure my inlaws and parents will get him something. I also put a note on the invite that it was a gift free party so I don't have to worry about people getting him tons of stuff I don't have room for. :)

Good idea! I'm going to tell people just to get gift cards (though the grandparents will certainly not listen to that), or donate to a charity in Kathryn's name.

Sounds great :) we're getting seth a trampoline too I think :) He had a go in Mothercare the other day and loved it!

xxx

you must have a huge house! I bet she'll love all her new stuff.

I plan on getting Alasdair an assortment of cardboard boxes, some kitchen utensils and a few old remote controls and mobile phones. It's all he chooses to play with anyway :dohh:

Sounds great Toria, she is lucky, and will love it. I was like that with Morgan (my first) but you know I am glad I did, he was my first baby and his first birthday only happens once, so I say spoil her and enjoy yourself. x

you must have a huge house! I bet she'll love all her new stuff.

I plan on getting Alasdair an assortment of cardboard boxes, some kitchen utensils and a few old remote controls and mobile phones. It's all he chooses to play with anyway :dohh:

awww thats so cute! x

for our ds 1st and 2nd birthdays we put money in his bank account as both our familys go absolutely crazy with gifts, we thought it a bit unneccessary to add to that, he certainly didnt miss anything! we did go really ott at xmas though. the first year, jungle book had just been rereleased an dh loved it so wanted to get him all the stuff to go with it - the disney shop looked ransacked after dh had pretty much taken one of everything that was jungle book! last xmas he got a ferrari, ok not a real one but a little electric one with pedals, indicators and everything. he drives it round looking pleased as punch! god knows what it will be like this year with our little princess added into the mix

Where do you find the room for all this stuff LOL.

Sounds like she's a very lucky little girl :)

LOL i was thinking that! Wish I had a living room big enough for all the things I want to buy madam! I think that's definitely plenty. I cant wait until I can buy things like hat for Tiffs. :) xx

wow - what a lucky little lady! I'm sure she'll love it x

yeah I was going to do that - her very own sky remote - she'll love it! Maybe throw in an old mobile phone...

Sounds perfect to me. MUCH more than Char will be getting (dang $$)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->