1st cycle with Clomid (TTC#1)

Welcome Dannixo and Latrying! Keep us posted on your progress. I am hoping out of all of us at least one can give a success story. :) hugs and baby dust ladies

Welcome Dannixo and Latrying! Keep us posted on your progress. I am hoping out of all of us at least one can give a success story. :) hugs and baby dust ladies

Thank you! I am coming up on my last pill tomorrow so fingers crossed, third times a charm.

Almost positive today is O day!! Second peak on my monitor and temp dip this morning. :dance:

yay Rebandy! I am thinking AF is coming- hoping I am wrong, but thinking its coming. That darn witch :( Should know in a couple of days

I sure hope she isn't gonna show for you!!

My insides are so sore! It feeling like my ovaries and uterus are fighting each other.

My only concern is we need to bd this evening and its probably gonna hurt, it was a little uncomfortable yesterday, but I know it will be worth it

Thanks ajoylenem, Two more Clomids to go... I just keep waking up with headaches and this cloudy feeling! I did some Clomid research and it seems like ladies between the age of 30-40 are more likely to have twins and being on Clomid increases your chances... Sure glad I am 26... Although I suppose its a super blessing!

Rebandy - I agree it will be totally worth it! We have such amazing bodies and can handle so much! Emotionally exhasuting though!

Hi Ladies :hi: can I join? I started my first round of clomid 50mg last night...

hI Ladies! I have started my first round of Clomid two days ago on CD5... Wow the side effects are not for wussies, I take my hat off to you all!

I live in South Africa and it is summer with 32degrees and very humid! Stunning weather but with increased body temp due to Clomid together with yucky symptoms is no fun! :)

I hope we can all share our success stories soon...

:babydust: to all!

I am in South Africa as well, which province are you in?

hI Ladies! I have started my first round of Clomid two days ago on CD5... Wow the side effects are not for wussies, I take my hat off to you all!

I live in South Africa and it is summer with 32degrees and very humid! Stunning weather but with increased body temp due to Clomid together with yucky symptoms is no fun! :)

Oh wow Gauteng! And you?

Oh wow Gauteng! And you?

Im in KZN:hugs:

My only concern is we need to bd this evening and its probably gonna hurt, it was a little uncomfortable yesterday, but I know it will be worth it

Girl I know what you mean! I have endo, and I hurt so bad sometime I get mad! I have made the comment to DH "how the heck will we ever get pregnant when I cant stand to have sex" haha sad, but true. Sometimes it's almost unbearable. :wacko:

I am on CD8 taking pillls 5-9... First round of Provera/Clomid with PCOS. I have normal blood work.. and am SOOOO hopeful it works this first time around...

Question:
When should i actually ovulate and when do i have sex?? im so confused

I wanted to share this with you girls, my friend introduced me to this OPK. However it is not a POAS OPK its a saliva OPK.

It works like a microscope and tells you when you are ovulating and the size of Lipstick. It's called the Maybe Baby saliva ovulation test, Crazy right? I bought it yesterday and will be using that and the POAS OPK to test them both... I am on CD9 now last day of
taking Clomid (halleluja).

On what days did your doc's tell you to BD after Clomid?

I am on CD8 taking pillls 5-9... First round of Provera/Clomid with PCOS. I have normal blood work.. and am SOOOO hopeful it works this first time around...

Question:
When should i actually ovulate and when do i have sex?? im so confused

We are in the same boat! You usually ovulate on day 14 of your cycle but some are sooner and other later. My doc told me to baby dance from CD 11-18 - however I read that it's too much... so i decided to buy this Saliva ovualtion test, you just spit on it and wait 10 minutes. And you can re-use it over and over again. It even tells you when you are getting ready to ovulate.

So I am going to use this little thing as of Friday (CD11). My doc said we must BD cd 11 - 18 but like i said I read that's too much!

I wanted to share this with you girls, my friend introduced me to this OPK. However it is not a POAS OPK its a saliva OPK.

It works like a microscope and tells you when you are ovulating and the size of Lipstick. It's called the Maybe Baby saliva ovulation test, Crazy right? I bought it yesterday and will be using that and the POAS OPK to test them both... I am on CD9 now last day of

Here is a pic

Attachments

• maybe baby kit.jpg
    maybe baby kit.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 2

Here is a pic

That looks interesting, where did you buy it from and more or less how much is it?

Here is a pic

That looks interesting, where did you buy it from and more or less how much is it?

From Dischem at R599 it sis quite expensive but if you think of how expensive the POAS one's are then its not bad considering you can re-use it every month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->