1st Day of Clomid!!!!!

Emily57

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm starting my 1st ever round of clomid today, just taken the tablet. I'm so exited! Has anyone else just started taking it or have recently been asking it? I'd love to have someone to do it with so we can compare our experiences x

Hi :hi:

I took clomid two weeks ago, no real side effects, went for 2 scans, no dominant follicles on 50mg, starting 100mg next cycle, not a fantastic drug for me but hopefully it will work for you. Sorry to be so dull but its good not to get your hopes up too much like I did, it takes a while to get into your system!

Good luck :dust:

I finished my last tablet on Friday so waiting to ovulate.

I had no side effects whatsoever, like i didn't even take it at all.

Hope you won't get any. Good luck and see you in 2 week wait ;)

I finished my last tablet on Friday so waiting to ovulate.

I had no side effects whatsoever, like i didn't even take it at all.

Hope you won't get any. Good luck and see you in 2 week wait ;)

Ive not had any side effects so far so that's good, ive been taking them just before i go to bed though. Ive never ovulated before. What sort of time should i expect to? I took them on 2-6 x

Bumping this thread!!! Starting my very first clomid cycle when af shows.

Starting my very first clomid cycle tonight. I'd love to be your buddy, Emily57! Nervous about the whole process but know it will be worth it someday.

So, you didn't notice any side effects today?

Done my first round of 100mg Clomid 1/26-1/30. I took mine at Noon everyday and I had some crazy depression that lasted for a couple of days. I had 5 good follies on 2/4, took the HcG shot, and now on 200mg/day of Progesterone. Like you Emily, I've never ovulated before this month. I have severe PCOS. I got my progesterone levels on the 11th and they were 54.8... definately o'd. I test in 5 days!!! I'm having a few symptoms, hoping everything works.
Baby Dust to all of you!!!

nope ive not really notied anything ginger. i suppose ive been a bit tired but that could be just because im tired.
good luck to you lashay! lets hope all of us get a bfp! it would be a great start to the new year.

I'm on cd1 today and this is my first cycle on clomid as well! I hope we all have success stories soon :)

I finish my tablets on Thursday, it's time to wait and see what happends now!!!!

I still have ovulated, cd15 today. Opk still negative. I'm not panicking coz clomid sometimes delay Ov.

Good luck with clomid everyone and hope u don't get Any side effects

hello!!

I started on Clomid on saturday. Yesterday i was sooo depressed but today I feel better! yayyy!! I hope we all get a :bfp: this month!!

baby dust to all!! :dust::dust::dust:

Done my first round of 100mg Clomid 1/26-1/30. I took mine at Noon everyday and I had some crazy depression that lasted for a couple of days. I had 5 good follies on 2/4, took the HcG shot, and now on 200mg/day of Progesterone. Like you Emily, I've never ovulated before this month. I have severe PCOS. I got my progesterone levels on the 11th and they were 54.8... definately o'd. I test in 5 days!!! I'm having a few symptoms, hoping everything works.
Baby Dust to all of you!!!

Wow you are in the very same boat as I am. I don't have PCOS but two weeks ago I used Clomid 100mg days 3-7. I took my pill at night because of the side effects. The main I've experienced is hot flashes. I also has a trigger shot last Monday and it when I went in for ultrasound I had several large follicles. The only thing I didn't do that we're doctors recommendations was progesterone. I just think I'm ready for all the meds. Being that there are no real issues with my husband and I, if we ned to do iui then I'll do all of the meds. But until the and with the exception of the Clomid, I'll leave the rest up to Jesus.

Are you having any symptoms??

Unfortunately I started AF on 2/21, so last month didn't work. :( I started another round of Clomid (100mg) on 2/25 (cd 5). I'm doing everything the same this month except they aren't checking my progesterone levels since they were so high last month.
Have you tested yet?

No. I'm not sure when I should test. Being that we've been trying for two years I'm just going to wait for af to come and if she's late, then I'll test. I think she'll be here next weekend. But of course I'm hoping she doesn't come!! Actually I'm hoping and definitely praying she doesn't come.

No. I'm not sure when I should test. Being that we've been trying for two years I'm just going to wait for af to come and if she's late, then I'll test. I think she'll be here next weekend. But of course I'm hoping she doesn't come!! Actually I'm hoping and definitely praying she doesn't come.

I wish I would have waited last month to test. About 30 minutes after I took the test AF showed up lol. My luck! Praying she doesn't show for either of us this month!! I have a ways to go though. I will be testing the 27th if she hasn't showed up yet.

Hey ladies!!! Sooo excited to finally post in here. Today is my first day taking clomid 100mg. I was put on glucophage 1500mg (metformin) two weeks ago sooooo I'm hoping this works and our little miracle is on the way. :happydance: I'm on cd day 3 btw. so Im doing 3-7 100mg.

Good luck praying lady. How long have you been trying?

I wish I would have waited last month to test. About 30 minutes after I took the test AF showed up lol. My luck! Praying she doesn't show for either of us this month!! I have a ways to go though. I will be testing the 27th if she hasn't showed up yet.

So you'll be testing March 27th? Are you taking Clomid or anything this cycle?

So you'll be testing March 27th? Are you taking Clomid or anything this cycle?

Yepp, testing the 27th is no AF before. She usually shows between the 22nd and 25th, with the exception last month, she started on the 21st. I am on 100mg Clomid again this month. I have my u/s Thursday to check for follies, and if I have some promising ones I'll be getting the HcG shot again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->