1st Day of Clomid!!!!!

I just rang the doctors doctors to get my blood test results and there was no ovulation. Back to the doctors to try 100mg x

I just rang the doctors doctors to get my blood test results and there was no ovulation. Back to the doctors to try 100mg x

Sorry to hear hun. :hugs: What were your results? Did they give you a number?

Hopefully the 100mg will be exactly what you need for your forever baby.

Sorry to hear that! Dont get discouraged!! Hopefully the next dose is the right one!! :dust:

Good luck to you! I tried Clomid years ago and had a reaction to it so am no longer able to tolerate it.

Hello everyone may I join in?
im a clomid first rounder and will pop my first 50mg pill tomorrow on cd2 til cd6.
Ttc since april 2012 with pcos.
My FS seemed confident I will respond to it, please let her be right.......

*deep breath, nervous giggle*

Im so excited. Considering af is here im feeling pretty good:)
I keep telling myself big deal I have pcos yeah so what??

im a clomid first rounder and will pop my first 50mg pill tomorrow on cd2 til cd6.

Welcome!! The more the merrier!!

I LOVE you attitude! I also have pcos and I sometimes get down and think im never going to have a baby. I should be more positive like you.
lots and lots of:dust:

Hold that thought girls.....af isnt here for me. Im still only getting light brown cm.
I rang the gynea and she said it doesnt sound like a real one could be left overs?? So to take provera as instructed for a real af.
But if this spotting turns full flow im right on the clomid with bells on!

I too love your attitude about PCOS! I was diagnosed when I was 15 (now 25) and I'm still learning new things everyday and trying to cope with the idea that I have it. I've gotta start looking at things more positive!!

Good Luck to you! Lots of Prayers and :dust:

Great day to all! Positive attitude is the key! But I must admit sometimes it's very hard for me to keep it up so this forum really helps!!

I am also waiting for af to come so I can start with clomid :wacko: so far... nothing and im on CD 50!!! already took prometium (like provera) so hopefully af will show up soon.

cant wait!

Great day to all! Positive attitude is the key! But I must admit sometimes it's very hard for me to keep it up so this forum really helps!!

I am also waiting for af to come so I can start with clomid :wacko: so far... nothing and im on CD 50!!! already took prometium (like provera) so hopefully af will show up soon.

cant wait!

who would think that we would be awaiting af? lol

I have down days where I get down with pcos and the whole ttc thing but I think dp helps alpt, hes a very positve person. He sees the silver lining in everything <3
There are so many pcos and infertility success stories on bnb it gives me lots of confidence we are gna be just fine :flower:

I have down days where I get down with pcos and the whole ttc thing but I think dp helps alpt, hes a very positve person. He sees the silver lining in everything <3
There are so many pcos and infertility success stories on bnb it gives me lots of confidence we are gna be just fine :flower:

Yes, there is. Many many stories that give me hope!! Everything will happen at the right time for us.

Im starting clomid tomorrow and ive taken over dp diet now lol
His sperm count was very very high so when they said motility was slightly under they werent worried.
However he was told to take vitC and Zinc to help things.
We are food shopping tomorrow and I refuse to buy processed foods, just want fresh fresh fresh!!
Really putting all my eggs in one basket :haha: (geddit?) for this 1st clomid to work so I dont want nything left to chance!
Im on vitC, B complex, zinc and folic acid. Ditched the epo because it cancels clomid out so ive heard. Epo didnt do much anyway. (epo - eve primrose)

AF showed up!!!!!!!! I have never been happier about it!!!! I start clomid on CD5. Can't wait! I really feel this could be it! DH keeps telling me to not get too excited but its sooooo hard.

AF showed up!!!!!!!! I have never been happier about it!!!! I start clomid on CD5. Can't wait! I really feel this could be it! DH keeps telling me to not get too excited but its sooooo hard.

How often to we get to say congrats for seeing AF? Lol.
Congrats! Is this your first round?
I was super excited my first round, it didn't work, but I had really good results, so atleast I know my body was responding well to everything.
Sending prayers and :dust: to you!!

Thank you LaShayTTC!!!!! This is my first round of Clomid ever. Doing 50mg on CD5-9 !!! Trying not to get to excited but I really am!!! I feel like its the first time I'm actually doing something to TTC. Really doing something about it makes me hopefull. Worried about side effects. :S

My advice is take it at night before bed! I took mine at 12 noon the first month, and I was the biggest basket case, depression to no end, but I also started out on 100mg. This month I took it at 9pm, no side effects!
That's the way I felt the first month... I was so relieved that we were actually doing something to help since obviously 7+ years of unprotected sex didn't do the trick lol.

Yes we always get excited for af. For me its a sign that my body is at least a bit normal.
Also I was excited for af because id been told to take provera to make af come but after popping the first tablet I started spotting then 2 days later af showed and I was soooo excited because then I could start my 50mg clomid! I was so excited I breezed through my tasks at work and couldnt sleep the nigjt before cd2 because I was excited :haha:
And yes I agree too, I too feel like im doing something for ttc.
If clomid#1 work baby would be due 20th dec! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->