1st Day of Clomid!!!!!

Hi ladies :flower:

Mumface, you always know what is best for you :) Im sure this is the right choice for you right now! We will miss you here so keep us posted from time to time!!!

Britta, welcome to the waiting game!!!!! Currently in day 4 post ov and already a bit anxious haha :dohh: I plan on testing on Sunday (10 post ov) just in case. DH will be coming back from a business trip and if I get a BFP I plan on surprising him at the airport :happydance: ! I know I am already ahead of myself and shouldn't plan that far ahead but I can help it :blush:

Went to the Dr today and had another ultrasound... Dr said my lining was very thick wich is good :) and that ovaries look like I had a good ov so we just have to check my progesterone levels on Friday and wait until next week to see if AF shows up or not!!! Fingers crossed!!! This week is going to be TOO LONG!!!

Im really hoping this is our month!!! :hugs:

Mumface, you know what's best for you and who cares what anyone else thinks. Remember that we'll support you no matter what you decide! Keep in touch with us, we'll miss you!!

Heidimaria - I'm going to try to take it easy with this TWW. I think that last cycle I went kinda crazy with symptom spotting so I'm trying not to do that this time. This whole cycle has kinda had a different vibe for me. The first month of clomid I was so caught up on doing everything just right. BDing exactly when I needed to and just kinda got carried away with it. This time we just kinda went with the flow, and it definitely helped that we were both super "in the mood" right around O time! Feeling good, not stressing right now. Just focusing on other stuff. We're about to start building a new deck to our house, so that's giving me something else to work on right now!

I got my fingers crossed for both of us! Hoping we can be pregnancy buddies after this cycle!

PrayingLady! How are you? Haven't heard from you in a while and I miss you!! Did you ever find a prenatal that you liked? I just take the Spring Valley kind that I found at Wal-Mart.

OH! I cannot believe that I forgot to mention, we tried PreSeed this cycle! I was a bit iffy at first because I've never been a huge lube fan, but the clomid can make me feel a little bit dryer down there than I like. Gotta say, ladies, I don't know if you've tried it but I loved it!! Feels very natural and wasn't as awkward as I'd feared it would be to use!

Hi ladies :)
Got my :bfp: yesterday! I'm so happy I've cried all day!
I really hope this is your month too :)

Hi ladies!! I've been thinking a lot about you guys lately!!
How is everything ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->