1st Day of Clomid!!!!!

Hey ladies!!! Sooo excited to finally post in here. Today is my first day taking clomid 100mg. I was put on glucophage 1500mg (metformin) two weeks ago sooooo I'm hoping this works and our little miracle is on the way. :happydance: I'm on cd day 3 btw. so Im doing 3-7 100mg.

Good Luck! Hoping your first round works!! How long have you been trying?!

Well good luck LaShayTTC. I hope you get your BFP this time around. I should know something this weekend so I'm trying to be patient until then...

i know this is probably going to sound silly & i dont want to be insensitive atall, but i was just wondering if someone would mind explaining to me what 'clomid' is?

Im new to all this, sorry xx

Clomid is a prescribe drug that helps aid infertility. It's used to help ovulation occur and usually ranges from 50 mg to 250 mg. in the dosage. It is also taken between a 5 day period usually when your cycle has ended so you can ovulate the next time around. It can be used in men who has low sperm count, too. I had no clue what it was either until I started TTC. The drug is only for ovulation and that's it. Usually if you're taking Clomid you are monitored so you can know if ovulation occurs. If not then they'll increase your dosage the next time around or go in a different direction.

I hope this makes sense.

So first round of clomid 50mg done, AF arrived today, with a vengeance! Im out :cry: , onto 100mg day 5-9! :yipee:

Hey ladies!!! Sooo excited to finally post in here. Today is my first day taking clomid 100mg. I was put on glucophage 1500mg (metformin) two weeks ago sooooo I'm hoping this works and our little miracle is on the way. :happydance: I'm on cd day 3 btw. so Im doing 3-7 100mg.

Good Luck! Hoping your first round works!! How long have you been trying?!

Been trying for about 16 months.

I feel your pain. This made it the 24th month trying so a good 2 long years. Plus I think I'm out because I have spotting today it's cramping... I don't know what else to do!

What levels were you at when you started using clomid?

Ive got my blood test tomorrow to see if ive ovulated. Fingers crossed!

I also think the clomid raised my bbt.
Ive never had such high temps pre-ovulation.

Just got back from the doc. Once again this month I have 5 mature follies. (2 L 3 R) My biggest is 30.5mm. So I got my HcG shot... BDing like rabbits for the next few days.. then the waiting game begins lol. One thing my dr said that kinda worries me, my lining is at a 7.1 he said he likes to see it at an 8. So I'm not far off, but it still gives me a higher chance for an ectopic. :(

Well good luck anyway. I'm sure you'll be fine and get your BFP this time around. AF actually got me today so on to the 25th month of trying. I won't be taking any Clomid this time around. My husband has a doctors appointment at the end of the month for a semen analysis so we're going to wait and see what happens with that to know which direction is next. Plus my body doesn't do well with all this meds. I can tell I used Clomid with this cycle. It's very painful and heavy and was like that before when I used Clomid.

Well good luck anyway. I'm sure you'll be fine and get your BFP this time around. AF actually got me today so on to the 25th month of trying. I won't be taking any Clomid this time around. My husband has a doctors appointment at the end of the month for a semen analysis so we're going to wait and see what happens with that to know which direction is next. Plus my body doesn't do well with all this meds. I can tell I used Clomid with this cycle. It's very painful and heavy and was like that before when I used Clomid.

Sorry to hear about AF. :( Praying for positive results for the SA. DH had an SA a few years ago, if this cycle doesn't work, I'm going to have him re-checked. I can't remember if they checked just the count or also the mobility. My OB said they always check for both, but I wanna be sure. DH had a hernia on one of his testicles when he was born, so it kinda worries me.

Goodluck Hun, and keep us updated! :hugs:

Thanks. Good luck to you as well. I hope you get your BFP this month.

Thanks. Good luck to you as well. I hope you get your BFP this month.

Thank you!!

Pretty sure I O'd last night... I had some severe abdominal pains for quite a few hours. I'm feeling better this morning, but I still have some discomfort. I had pains last month, but this time it was a lot worse. Hoping that's a good sign!

You may have posted this already but are you on Clomid or anything? I'm taking Clomid 50 mg days 3-7 unmonitored though. So just taking the pills and waiting to see what happens with hubby's semen analysis so we can know more of which direction to take.

You may have posted this already but are you on Clomid or anything? I'm taking Clomid 50 mg days 3-7 unmonitored though. So just taking the pills and waiting to see what happens with hubby's semen analysis so we can know more of which direction to take.

This was my second month of 100mg Clomid. Took it CD5-9 Also took 2mg Estradiol CD10-14 Had my u/s on CD15 and got the trigger shot. Pretty sure I O'd on CD16. And I start 200mg Progesterone today (CD18).

Gotcha. I finally looked at your signature and saw some your info. Well hopefully we get our BFP this time around!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->