1st Day of Clomid!!!!!

Well Heidimaria, looks like we will be clomid buddies for round 2! The :witch: came for a visit today. But hey, at least I didn't need Provera to get her this month so that's gotta be a good sign, right?

I'll be taking clomid CD 3-7 so I take my first pill on Sunday. What about you?

Prayinglady - maybe it's a good thing that you don't have any pee sticks! No chance to worry about "timing" everything. I hope you have a nice, FUN, relaxing cycle!

Mumface - still got my fx for you lady! I really hope this is it!! How are you doing today?

Im super moody today! Went to the supermarket today and ive never felt so pissed off in all life at just a trip to the store! nothing happened it was just mega busy and I just needed to get out of tjere!
Its 11pm and im in bed very very tired, unusual for me im usually a 1am bedtime girl.
Dp wants me to poas tomorrow :shrug: what do you ladies think??

Hi mumface did you poas??? Let us know!!

Britta, I'm sorry AF showed up!! But at least you didn't need provera. That was the case for me too. It was my first 28 day cycle since i stopped BC. So I guess it's good. I'm doing CD5-9 so I will also take my first pill on Sunday!! Happy coincidence :) I really hope that this is our last clomid cycle! We should be ov at the same time too. Keep us posted!!

Prayinglady how are you holding up? having fun :) ?

I didnt poas. I couldnt bring myself to do it. I will poas on 17th april.
dp thinks it will be a bfp because of my cramps, hunger, ewcm blobs and increased cm.
I have been in a terrible mood all day :growlmad: got a few money issues right now so I think its that stressing me out and getting me down :sad1:
However my cramps are back, had ewcm blobs again and im still hungry even after half a pizza with dp :shrug:
I will poas on weds......if I can afford a hpt :haha:

hahaha if you don't buy one Ill ship one to you mumface!!! fx for you :) i really want you to get your bfp!!! lots and lots of baby dust :)

Thankyou! It will have to be a poundshop (dollar store) hpt for me but my doctor has assured me all hpt's are the same regardless if you buy branded, stores own or pound shop cheapies :)
Dp is certain im pregnant what with my moods, headaches, cramps, upset stomach and creamy cm but im thinking its pms or my body having a melt down :shrug:

Ladies beware.. venting here.

So I read that (this is why i HATE google somedays..)

1) 80% of women will ovulate with Clomid. CHECK! Already Ov'd.
2) That 40% of women with Clomid would achieve pregnancy on or before 3 cycles.
3) That 20% of fertility issues are related blocked fallopian tubes...

I really dont get it if the odds are that HIGH why not test my tubes BEFORE starting Clomid....! Instead my Dr recommended that I do 3 cycles (I cant do more because of my hormone levels) and if that "doesn't work" (aka if you dont get pregg) then we will check your tubes! why?!

Ever since Mumface26 told me she got her tubes check first I have been thinking that is the logical way to do it!!!! Now all I do is keep obsesing that my tubes are blocked and I might be loosing my time, money and above all.. my mind!!!

Already started cycle 2 with Clomid and I keep hoping it's not for nothing :(

My doc didn't check my tubes before putting me on clomid either, but for me it was to save me money. She told me that unless I had a history of like endo or surgery or cysts, then the likeliness of a blocked tube was really low.

My insurance only covers fertility treatment and tests once I reach my $3000 deductible, which is INSANELY high. I mean, I hardly ever got to the doctor and fertility stuff doesn't even count toward it and since I started all of this doc business in Jan, I was literally starting at $0.

She felt that the whole reason that I was not getting preggo was simply because I was not ovulating, which I definitely think was correct. I mean, I felt it this past cycle when I ovulated, and when I was a teen, I remember feeling that too. It just never happened for me once I got of the depo bc shot.

She said the same to me, that if after 3 cycles I was still not pregnant, we would start with the more expensive tests. The only ones I've had so far are the basic blood work ones to make sure I don't have thyroid issues, etc.

I know that's it's frustrating Heidimaria, but we'll get our babies!

I just wanted to add my little 5 cents.

My dr. did not want to prescribe any medicne or any assistance for me until he knew everything was working fine with me.

I did my HSG before clomid. Only because they were not blocked he prescribed clomid thinking that it may be ovulation issues.

However based on temping previously it is a fact that I do ovulate on my own...

I just fit into the "unknown" category. They dont know what is stopping me from getting preggo.... :(

Thanks for the replies ladies :hugs: !

I think my Dr has the same approach as Britta's, he said it's not necessary to make me spend all that money if there are no real evidence of blockage. However I read that tube blockage is usually asymptomatic so I'm still confused.

Anyway I really wish I would know if my tubes are ok. My mind always plays tricks on me and I keep obsesing about it, wich dosen't help. I talked to DH and if round 2 of Clomid doesn't work I'll ask my Dr to check my tubes before round 3. Just in case.

I can only do 3 Clomid rounds and i dont want "to waste them" if my tubes are blocked. Really hope they are not :(

PrayingLady, it's a good thing you ov'd on your own!! ;) I'm sorry you are not preg yet but I am sure this is our year, you will see! Are you taking any vitamins, supplements, pregnitude? I read that "unknown causes" can be reduced with good supplements. Hope it helps. Sending extra baby dust your way :)

Thanks for the replies ladies :hugs: !

I think my Dr has the same approach as Britta's, he said it's not necessary to make me spend all that money if there are no real evidence of blockage. However I read that tube blockage is usually asymptomatic so I'm still confused.

Anyway I really wish I would know if my tubes are ok. My mind always plays tricks on me and I keep obsesing about it, wich dosen't help. I talked to DH and if round 2 of Clomid doesn't work I'll ask my Dr to check my tubes before round 3. Just in case.

I can only do 3 Clomid rounds and i dont want "to waste them" if my tubes are blocked. Really hope they are not :(

PrayingLady, it's a good thing you ov'd on your own!! ;) I'm sorry you are not preg yet but I am sure this is our year, you will see! Are you taking any vitamins, supplements, pregnitude? I read that "unknown causes" can be reduced with good supplements. Hope it helps. Sending extra baby dust your way :)

I remember feeling the same way you did. Only to find out everything was fine down there.

Im not taking anything besides the glucophage 1000mg right now. Im hoping to get some prenatals soon. Some other stuff... I need to put togother a little list.

Any recommendations ladies?

Im not taking anything besides the glucophage 1000mg right now. Im hoping to get some prenatals soon. Some other stuff... I need to put togother a little list.

Any recommendations ladies?

I take prenatals and pregnitude. My Dr really likes pregnitude, he says it helps balance my ov cicles and improves egg quality. The best thing is that you dont need a prescritpion for it, i buy it online (pregnitude.com) . I would recommed asking your Dr before taking it just in case! but google it, i believe its a great product.

:flower:

hi mumface and britta! how are you holding up! keep us posted!!!!
mumface any news on poas?
brittac how is clomid going for you did you have an ultrasound yet? mine is on Friday!
fx for both of you :)

brittac and mumface!!! are you guys ok? haven't heard from you in a while! :flower: we miss u!!!

afm, still no big follies (CD 14).. i will have one more ultrasound on CD15, maybe they will grow and i could still be in this cycle (fx!!). If not, we will beging with 100mg on Cycle 3.

Im thinking on asking my Dr to check my tubes first before going into cycle 3. Lets see what he says.

Hope all is well with you ladies. :hugs:

All is good here. Just waiting to O. I don't have any scans or anything this cycle, so just Bding every other day and hoping that we catch that egg. I know I haven't O'd yet and waiting is SOOO boring.

Hi Britta!

I know the waiting is horrible! How where the Clomid sideffects on you this month? Mine where much better than on round 1.

I went to the Dr this morning, finally my follicule is big enough (21,6mm). Dr said he wishes it where at least 23-25mm before the Trigger Shot but since it is already CD15 for me he said I should have it anyway. So technically I should ov this evening. Will be BDing to try and catch this one!

I'll have another ultrasound on Monday! That could be my 4th exam this cycle!! At $70 a piece and no insurance coverage! OUCH!

If not, next cycle we will go for 100mg of Clomid instead of 50mg to see if my response is better.

BTW I asked the Dr about checking my tubes and he said that "we are not there yet". So I guess that's a no. We will continue with Clomid for 5 cycles and if that doesnt work. We will see then. I hate not knowing...

Im good thanks! Im back at work now so ive been tired lately.
I poas on 21/4 and got a bfn so I started provera to give me af so I can start clomid again :)
Ordering a bbt on friday when dp gets paid and I have promised myself not to worry or get upset on this next cycle :):)
Glad everyones ok on here :hug:

Hello Ladies! How is everyone doing?:flower:
Heidimaria, hope you caught that eggy!!!:thumbup:
I'm officially back in the TWW. I O'd yesterday, felt the O pains for quite a while when I was at work, plus got a positive OPK Friday night and yesterday morning. I'm going to try my best to just relax and have fun and not turn every hiccup into a potential symptom!
Fingers crossed, ladies! I hope that we all get our BFPs soon!!!

Good luck to all you lovely ladies !

Dp and I have decided to put the kybosh on ttc for a while. We are in a bit of debt, dp job isnt very safe and I have felt so depressed as of late its made me take a back seat and look at my life and relise we both need to change.
I am going to my doctor this week to go back on bcp for a while because we dont want to risk ntnp.
This is such a bolt out of the blue but we realised that once reality hit we arent actually ready for a baby.
It may not make sense to anyone, my friends think we are insane because we have come so far but we know its the right thing to do.
Only we know what is right.
I am also trying to loose weight hoping it will help maybe ease my pcos and put me in a normal rythm.

Sad to say bye but I will stalk and give my support where needed.
Feel free to pm me anytime :winkwink:

Thankyou so much for your support!
:dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back