1st Day of Clomid!!!!!

Thanks Britta. Yes NO clomid this month, just metformin 1000mg.

Your symptoms sound sooooooooooo promising!!! I bet this is your cycle!!! :thumbup:

Heidi how are you hun?

Hi ladies! Sorry I have been a bit out. DH took a little vacation for the weekend. Had a great time actually! Today is day 10 post ov and so far I have tested once and BFN! Knew I shouldn't test but couldn't resist haha. At least now I know the trigger shot def left my system.

Britta your symptoms sound text book prego!!! I really hope this is it ;) when are u testing?

Praying hope you enjoy your month off. I'm also doing something like that. 2 months Clomid one month off.

Hi all! I just cant keep away from bnb :):)

Britta ive got cramps too! But ive always got cramps on and off regardless where I am in my cycle.
Ive guessed im 4or5dpo as im certain it happened tues or weds and ive been tired ever since, hungrier than usual and a bit dry down below.....typical pms no doubt but I am poas on 17th april and I wont buy hpt until that day. I will be 13 or 14 dpo.
My nipples have felt a teeny bit tender today and my cervix is rock hard
All I can do is wait it out.
:dust:

Mumface it's good to have you back :hugs:

I can believe how strong you ladies are not testing!!! I have already gotten 2 BFN and I'm only at day 12 post ov :cry: . I know i shouldn't test.. I know.. but the faint idea that I might get a BFP always tempts me too try again. Obviously I always get dissapointed and sad but somehow I still want to test again and again. A small part of me keeps hoping all my BFN are just "false negatives" or something like that...

Anyway, AF should be here soon enough to bring me down. Sorry for the sad post. Feeling very down :nope:

Ha I dont feel strong! Im at home off work on the sick with stress so with all this time on my hands I could easily slip to the chemist for a hpt but I wont!
Heidimaria poas in a few more days, some bfp's might take ages to show :hugs:

Miss u ladies!

Tested again this morning (Cant control myself, i know haha) BFN!

It's been 13 days since my trigger shot, so I should be 13-12 days post ov. If I where pregnant i should shown up by now right? Or am I testing early? Help!

Had mayor breakdown yesterday, DH literally told me to get a grip. I dont know why Im so sad. I really thought this was it. I had that big 31mm foll and was so confident. Lesson learned. Trying to get my hopes up so I can start round 2 of clomid a bit more cheerfull.

I keep thinking my tubes are blocked :( Dr said he could test that only after 4 rounds of Clomid... i would prefer to test earlier so if they are we wouldnt go through clomid for no reason. My mind plays games on me... already thinking this wont work. Aggggrrr

Heidimaria my doctor wouldnt put me on clomid until he knew my tubes were open. He said there is no point in putting me on clomid if my egg has nowhere to go so he sent me for a lap and dye.
Im sorry you had a bfn, maybe you did poas early...poss ovulated later than you though....?
Stay focused and hopeful. It will happen for us all!

Thank you mumface , eventually we will be there :) I know!
Im kind of confused as if to way wait for clomid not to work to check my tubes!!! i wish we could do it before like you did... did the test hurt? I read it's horrible!!

Im kind of confused as if to way wait for clomid not to work to check my tubes!!! i wish we could do it before like you did... did the test hurt? I read it's horrible!!

I had the laparoscopy and dye. I was put to sleep whilst they went into my belly button with a camera and into my naval with a probe thingy.
It didnt hurt, just uncomfy because of the gas they use to puff up your tummy. That gets trapped and aches.
Had my opp at 9am, was home by 1pm and felt fine. Took a week off work just in case.
Had my stitches out a week later. Its not scary at all, you will do fine :flower:

I had the laparoscopy and dye. I was put to sleep whilst they went into my belly button with a camera and into my naval with a probe thingy.
It didnt hurt, just uncomfy because of the gas they use to puff up your tummy. That gets trapped and aches.
Had my opp at 9am, was home by 1pm and felt fine. Took a week off work just in case.
Had my stitches out a week later. Its not scary at all, you will do fine :flower:

Or you might just have the one where they inject the dye up your cervix and watch via ultrasound where it goes.
Thats painless and doesnt need annesthetic.
They did the laparoscopy on me because they suspected endo and pelvic inflamorty desease. No PID just endo.

ufff that's a relief mumface! I heard it hurt!! Anyway lets wait and see... hope clomid works and i don't need the test

Af just showed up :(

Back to CD1 and will begin 2nd round of Clomid on CD5-9 .

Britta, Muumface, PrayingLady how are you holding up?? Any news?

Thinking about you girls!

Af just showed up :(

Back to CD1 and will begin 2nd round of Clomid on CD5-9 .

Britta, Muumface, PrayingLady how are you holding up?? Any news?

Thinking about you girls!

Sorry :witch: got you :af: but its a nice fresh cycle for you.
af wont come for me im very irregular so if I get a bfn I wait 7 days, dont have sex then take provera for 5 days to give me af for another cycle.

My 'symptoms' have stopped now. Im full of energy today, no cramps, no headaches but very lotiony cm.
Im just gna ride out the next 7 days then :test:

Heidimaria I'm sorry about AF. :hugs:

Felt a lot like poop today. Had a pretty bad headache this morning and I'm having really terrible AF cramps. I feel like I'm out this month. AF is due on Friday or Saturday. If it hasn't showed up by Saturday I'm taking a FRER. I'll just try to stay positive until then!

Well all my 'symptoms' have gone. Im relieved actually because the cramps were awful, my headache was bad and no one likes feeling sick.
The only thing is I have more cm than usual, its creamy white and I usually do badly in the cm department.
I nearly bought an early test but ditched it before I got to the check out!
Just let me be 50/50 for a while longer.

Well all my 'symptoms' have gone. Im relieved actually because the cramps were awful, my headache was bad and no one likes feeling sick.
The only thing is I have more cm than usual, its creamy white and I usually do badly in the cm department.
I nearly bought an early test but ditched it before I got to the check out!
Just let me be 50/50 for a while longer.

mumface more CM is good!!!
6 more days until you test :) I have my fingers crossed for you :)

Britta, remeber cramping can also be a pregnancy sign! You are not out until the witch is here :) and if AF comes we can be clomid buddies on round 2. Im still rooting for you!!! baby dust :)

Sorry the witch got you heidi.

Im here... Just tagging alone.. weve been BD for fun and its feels great. ;)

I just realize Im out of OPKs so even If I wanted to POAS I cant because Im out... lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->