1st ever positive!?

HappilyMrs

Mommy and Wifey
Reaction score
Hi ladies. Little back story... I was on the BC pill for 7 years. I came off on June 13th and had my expected AF time like I would normally on June 16th. I have yet to see a non pill induced AF since. I have been tracking my temp, checking cm and doing an ovulation test at 10am and 8pm every day.

On Saturday I noticed some eggwhite CM and I have never had that before. Ovulation test was negative though. However, yesterday morning I got a VERY possibly positive test but I need another opinion. Hubby and I couldn't figure out if it was or wasn't. Negative last night and yet to test today. Still having EW CM. Thanks ladies for your eyes!!!

Cycle day 50
Last test.
Chart below-

[url=https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3d2aec]My Ovulation Chart[/URL]

Attachments

• aug 4th ov test.jpg
    aug 4th ov test.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 19
they all look negative to me. the bottom one is dark but it's not as dark as or darker than the control. keep testing two to three times per day. fingers crossed for you.

they all look negative to me. the bottom one is dark but it's not as dark as or darker than the control. keep testing two to three times per day. fingers crossed for you.

Darn. I'm really starting to think this will never happen. This mornings test is quite possibly the lightest test I've ever had. :wacko: UGH! Well, I guess I'm still in limbo:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->