1st FET cycle

Keep me updated and im keeping my fingers crossed that its quick for you! Cant wait to hear your lil lady has arrived!

This is an amazing feeling and well worth all the waiting! Im determined not to be in hospital long so i have been out of bed.
Just wanna be at home with my lil family!
Been such a long day so im gonna get some rest but ill be checking for your updates x

I hope your silence means lil lady has arrived??

Im home now but in quite alot of pain x

I hope your silence means lil lady has arrived??

Im home now but in quite alot of pain x

Hi Mia's mum, sorry this is the first chance I've been able to update
Signal is poor in hospital, had an eventful weekend, got induced on sat & went into labour soon than anyone expected, but after 24 hours I had an emergency section! Francesca Rose was born yesterday am weighing 7lb 9oz baby is amazing, I'm sore as u know what it's like, will update u more when I can, glad u are home with your family xx

Omg Mandy, im sooo happy for you! Thats amazing news!! I knew something must have happened when I didnt hear from you!!
How come you had emergency section? Did things not progress?

We are ok! Still sore and the bruises have come now but feels a little better today!

Im so pleased we both have our babies and would love to keep in touch with you!!?
I hope you didnt suffer too bad? x x

Omg Mandy, im sooo happy for you! Thats amazing news!! I knew something must have happened when I didnt hear from you!!
How come you had emergency section? Did things not progress?

We are ok! Still sore and the bruises have come now but feels a little better today!

Im so pleased we both have our babies and would love to keep in touch with you!!?
I hope you didnt suffer too bad? x x

Hi Mia's mum, feeling much better today thanks & hoping to get home
Had to get an emergency section as baby's head was stuck & wasn't comming down as it should, yea it is quite painful but worth all the pain.
It's great we both have our babies, once I'm home & organised I will try and get some pictures up for you, now I know why my heartburn was so bad, Francesca has lots of dark hair lol
Yea will defo be keeping in touch with you, you have been a great support through out this experience for me x

Hopefully this pic has attached x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 6
Wow Mandy she is beautiful! Look at all that hair, how gorgeous! Bet you are super proud!!
I hope you have managed to get home and are enjoying spending time together? Hope your not too sore? Im still in quite alot of pain and am very bruised. Have black and yellow bruises and every colour in between from the wound right down to the middle of my thighs and even underneath. My boobs hurt now too!

What a lovely thing to say about me being a great support to you ... I feel exactly the same! :-D

Chris is going to help me put a pic of Finn up when Mia has gone to bed x x

Hi Mandy. Having problems with my PC but Christ is going to try with his work laptop. Bare with me x

Can you see?? xx

Attachments

• 1702.jpg
    1702.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 1
Mia and Finn!

Attachments

• 1750.jpg
    1750.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 2
Hi mias mum, Finn is just adorable!! Both kids are gorgeous, Mia looks like the proud big sister!

Kourtney still hasn't met Francesca yet, it will be tomorrow before we get her. Can't wait till she meets her.

How you feeling now?, I had to take my dressing off today as the midwife is coming to remove my staples this morning!! Everything is so tender and sleeping is difficult because of the pain.

I just can't stop looking at Francesca, we are so lucky to finally have our babies :happydance: xx

Trying to attach more pics x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 1
Ah she is beautiful! Love her chubby lil cheeks! I cant believe all her hair, no wonder you had so much heartburn! Chris thinks my heartburn must have been because Finn was so big and pushing on my stomach because he certainly doesn't have alot of hair.
Mia is super proud and just wants to hold him all the time.
I bet Francesca's big sister will be the same!

Im still very sore too! It is a job to sleep and I try to prop myself up as much as possible. The hospital gave me codine but im only taking it at bedtime as it makes me feel a bit spaced out. I didnt have any dressing or staples on my wound, just have internal stitches. My bruises are almost at my knees now but the midwife said yesterday that its normal just a bit excessive as I have a small frame. Was your partner allowed in as you were an emergency?
Are you bottle feeding? I am but boobs really hurt now lol.
Do you have an account on facebook?

Ah she is beautiful! Love her chubby lil cheeks! I cant believe all her hair, no wonder you had so much heartburn! Chris thinks my heartburn must have been because Finn was so big and pushing on my stomach because he certainly doesn't have alot of hair.
Mia is super proud and just wants to hold him all the time.
I bet Francesca's big sister will be the same!

Im still very sore too! It is a job to sleep and I try to prop myself up as much as possible. The hospital gave me codine but im only taking it at bedtime as it makes me feel a bit spaced out. I didnt have any dressing or staples on my wound, just have internal stitches. My bruises are almost at my knees now but the midwife said yesterday that its normal just a bit excessive as I have a small frame. Was your partner allowed in as you were an emergency?
Are you bottle feeding? I am but boobs really hurt now lol.
Do you have an account on facebook?

Hi Mia's mum, kourtney is so excited to see her baby sister!! I know what you mean about sleeping, I still have to sleep sitting up, can't wait to sleep normally lol, the most pain I am getting just now is from my back, it's agony!!! I find nice hot baths help with the pains.

Yea Stephen was allowed in, I didn't even really know what was happening I couldn't even open my eyes to see Francesca when she came out :cry:
Yea I don't think I could tolerate breast feeding, my boobs only started to hurt today and are now ten sizes bigger lol

I am on Facebook, my Facebook name is Amanda Drysdale though, long story...my mum brought me up by her maiden name so most people know me as Amanda Drysdale but legally I am Amanda Scott lol it's such a pain
X

Oh bless you not even being able to see her. I was a bit like that after having Mia, just so tired and lots of drugs later and I was not really in a fit state for anything!
Today is the first day I feel a little bit better, not so sore and even managed to sleep on my side a while last night. Im still bruised down my legs but my tummy has gone yellow now and itches. Healing I guess!

Im guessing Kourtney has met her baby sister now, hope all went well! Mia is still obsessed!
We went to register Finn today, he is officially Finn James.

I just realised that after all this time you have only ever known me as MiasMum lol. Thats mad :-D
Im actually Emma lol!
Ill see if I can find you on fb x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"