1st FET cycle

Ill be staying, if I go home ill just have to wait on the list all day again tomorrow. Looks like ive been pushed back again, they just examined the lady in the next cubicle and I heard them say ... your 7cms. Better get you to labour ward.
Fed up now x

That's not so good, hopefully you just progress quickly naturally!!! C'mon baby boy time to come out, I noticed that I am even lower today, hope things get going soon x

Hopefully you will go soon!
Im so fed up now, just wanna go home and get into bed. I want to have a shower, I just feel so heavy and sore down below and there is no where on this ward to even freshen up! :-(

That's shocking they should have facilities for you to freshen up at least! The waiting is so frustrating! X

It sounds like someone else is labouring too. Im waiting for the midwife to come and see me and asking if its worth going home. Looks like I could be sat here for days!

You will probably be more comfortable at home, especially if you are just going to be left until tomorrow anyway, that's so disappointing for you. X

Chris is annoyed that if we go home its eating into his holiday. He hasnt taken paternity leave as the pay was shocking so he saved holiday to take 2 weeks. If we go home and wait for nature it could be ages!

This is exactly what I didnt want .... I told my midwife and consultant I wanted to be in control this time and they both assured me I would be ok. Joke! x

Sorry for the rant!

Chris is annoyed that if we go home its eating into his holiday. He hasnt taken paternity leave as the pay was shocking so he saved holiday to take 2 weeks. If we go home and wait for nature it could be ages!

This is exactly what I didnt want .... I told my midwife and consultant I wanted to be in control this time and they both assured me I would be ok. Joke! x

Sorry for the rant!

You are quite right to rant after all the messing about!! Can they not let you go home overnight and arranged for you to come back early morning and hopefully induce you then? I'm not sure how it works its such a shame when you have yourself all geared up for it :growlmad: x

Im home now. They said we can go back in for 7 am but we still need to wait for a room. Every time someone goes into labour naturally we get pushed back. Being on the pessary makes you contract so cant help but feel that if I had needed the pessary id be further along by now.
The whole idea of being induced was to make me feel happier about things but I feel worse!
I was prepared to wait there for the 24 hours with the pessary but when they said I didnt need it and labour ward was quiet I didnt expect to still be waiting for a bed 12 hours later. They couldn't even be bothered to keep us updated.
When the evening staff started we heard them going all round introducing themselves to the others but not to us. We only met them when I went to the front desk to say I was leaving!

Im going to call my midwife in the morning and see what she says x

Im home now. They said we can go back in for 7 am but we still need to wait for a room. Every time someone goes into labour naturally we get pushed back. Being on the pessary makes you contract so cant help but feel that if I had needed the pessary id be further along by now.
The whole idea of being induced was to make me feel happier about things but I feel worse!
I was prepared to wait there for the 24 hours with the pessary but when they said I didnt need it and labour ward was quiet I didnt expect to still be waiting for a bed 12 hours later. They couldn't even be bothered to keep us updated.
When the evening staff started we heard them going all round introducing themselves to the others but not to us. We only met them when I went to the front desk to say I was leaving!

Im going to call my midwife in the morning and see what she says x

Hi Mia's mum, sorry to hear you are not having a very good experience!!
Hope you are having better luck this morning! Will check in later and hopefully see some good news!!! X

Hi Mandy, have spoken with my midwife. She has spoken to the consultant and he is going to see me tomorrow at 11. She said I need to explain how I feel and the only way ill be able to feel in control is to have a section.
The only problem now is they only do 3 elective sections a day and obviously any emergencies take priority. I dont see how ill get in on time even if he agrees to it. Ill probably go into labour today. That will just be my luck x

Hi Mandy, have spoken with my midwife. She has spoken to the consultant and he is going to see me tomorrow at 11. She said I need to explain how I feel and the only way ill be able to feel in control is to have a section.
The only problem now is they only do 3 elective sections a day and obviously any emergencies take priority. I dont see how ill get in on time even if he agrees to it. Ill probably go into labour today. That will just be my luck x

It's a shame the consultant can't see you today! Does that mean you have to stay in hospital? Have they examined you again to see if you have progressed any on your own?. X

Oh sorry, did I not say in previous post I discharged myself. I reckon I would still be waiting now.
Maybe I wont get in tomorrow. Just had a relaxing bath and noticed what may be the start of my plug. No pains but thats just my luck x

Oh sorry, did I not say in previous post I discharged myself. I reckon I would still be waiting now.
Maybe I wont get in tomorrow. Just had a relaxing bath and noticed what may be the start of my plug. No pains but thats just my luck x

Oh well that's that's a good sign!! Hope the pains start soon
Lol, I've been out & about, came back home because I feel
Awful, a nice bath sounds like a good idea, think
I will try that to x

No im hoping nothing starts and he gets me in for a section. If things happen im going to a different hospital, dont wanna go back in there! Hoping lil man stays where he is for now! Was only a tiny bit of blood and had no more since x

Enjoy your bath. Try and relax! x

Thanks! I don't see this girl of mine moving any time soon, just went to the bathroom there & sorry for the TMI but when I wiped there was a small bit of green/yellow gooey stuff?? Hope it's nothing to worry about, was a very small amount.

Fingers crossed you get your section, I would feel a lot better if I knew I was able to get a section to. X

Look on the nhs website, you are entitled to one if you want! I mentioned it to the midwife earlier and she agreed its true. She said to speak with the consultant and tell him its my right! Only problem is I cant see how it can be organised in time now.
Try and speak with your midwife if thats what you want!

My mucus plug with Mia was greeny yellow but loads at once, sorry also tmi. I was already in labour tho before I lost it. Hopefully things may start moving for you! If I remember correctly it started with mild period pains that gradually get worse.
Im sure we will both be fine. Think we are over anxious because of everything we have gone through to get here! x

Look on the nhs website, you are entitled to one if you want! I mentioned it to the midwife earlier and she agreed its true. She said to speak with the consultant and tell him its my right! Only problem is I cant see how it can be organised in time now.
Try and speak with your midwife if thats what you want!

My mucus plug with Mia was greeny yellow but loads at once, sorry also tmi. I was already in labour tho before I lost it. Hopefully things may start moving for you! If I remember correctly it started with mild period pains that gradually get worse.
Im sure we will both be fine. Think we are over anxious because of everything we have gone through to get here! x

I will see what they say on Friday! Will keep an eye on it & see if more comes away.

I agree, the closer it gets the more anxious I get! As u say we have gone through so much to get to here, we just want our babies here safely.
Earlier today I felt like she wasn't moving as much again but seems fine tonight, think us just me over thinking things as you say x

I know what you mean... we will still be worrying when our little bundles are here!

So I just had another bath, only thing that seems to soothe me and lost what I can only think must have been all of my plug. Sorry tmi again... and yellow greeny like you said.

I think its so nice having you to talk to about all this, I dont feel alone lol as men have no clue!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->