1st FET cycle

I know what you mean... we will still be worrying when our little bundles are here!

So I just had another bath, only thing that seems to soothe me and lost what I can only think must have been all of my plug. Sorry tmi again... and yellow greeny like you said.

I think its so nice having you to talk to about all this, I dont feel alone lol as men have no clue!

Hi Mia's mum, how are you this morning? I'm glad you said yours was the same colour, wonder if that's just the start of mine coming away to!
I had a rough night, was woken with the baby going crazy and I was getting lots of pressure down below, really thought something was going to happen but nope, Nothing!!

I agree it's great to have someone to share all of this experience with, makes it easier when you have someone to talk to that understands, my partner doesn't really understand why I am so anxious about everything.

Hope your appointment goes well with the consultant and you get booked in for a section :winkwink: x

Hi Mandy. Sorry to hear you had a bad night. Rough here too, was awake at half 2 sure something was happening but no. Felt so nauseous and hot but when I got back into bed it died off.

Have lost more mucus this morning. Just want to get to the consultant now. Ill update you in a while x

Its torture thinking something's starting and then nothing again!!

Good luck will be checking for an update x

Hi Mandy. Just back and wish id seen that consultant all along. He has agreed to let me have a section in the morning. Just hope baby doesnt come before now! Have to be there at 8 am and he said he will try and get me in first. Emergencies take priority but by tomorrow little man will be here.

Keeping my legs crossed for the rest of the day x

Hi Mandy. Just back and wish id seen that consultant all along. He has agreed to let me have a section in the morning. Just hope baby doesnt come before now! Have to be there at 8 am and he said he will try and get me in first. Emergencies take priority but by tomorrow little man will be here.

Keeping my legs crossed for the rest of the day x

Hi, been checking on here every two mins for an update :winkwink:
Awww that's great news!!! I'm really excited for you, your little man will be born on my due date lol, hope mine follows him :winkwink: x

Ah hoping you get your wishes too!
No signs yet?

The consultant told me that losing mucus doesn't mean baby is imminent.

I hope not for me anyway, willing him to stay put now!!
Im gonna be so upset if something happens today!
Did you say you would rather have a section?

Ah hoping you get your wishes too!
No signs yet?

The consultant told me that losing mucus doesn't mean baby is imminent.

I hope not for me anyway, willing him to stay put now!!
Im gonna be so upset if something happens today!
Did you say you would rather have a section?

Well he's waited this long so hope he stays out for another day!!
Still no signs for me, I am trying to find the energy to go for a long walk to see if it helps.

Yea I think I would rather have a planned section, I think I would rather heal from a section wound than recover from a natural birth, I don't deal with pain well lol.
Looking forward to my appointment with the consultant tomorrow and will hopefully have a plan :winkwink: x

What time is your appointment! Have a little read on the nhs site before you go and tell him you want a section if thats your wishes!

Looking at the leaflets they gave me today it looks like either way is gonna be painful! x

What time is your appointment! Have a little read on the nhs site before you go and tell him you want a section if thats your wishes!

Looking at the leaflets they gave me today it looks like either way is gonna be painful! x

My appointment is at 9am, just hope the consultant is there this week as it was just her junior last week, I just don't want them to leave me to long if I've not gone by tomorrow I would prefer to get induced on sat but I doubt very much they will.

Yea a section is major surgery and obviously will be painful afterwards but I think that would be easier to deal with than a sore lady parts for a while lol x

Well hopefully they wont let you go too long! She may put in an appearance tomorrow too!

I just had some more mucus :-( please stay put in there. Lol

Well hopefully they wont let you go too long! She may put in an appearance tomorrow too!

I just had some more mucus :-( please stay put in there. Lol

I really hope she does, I can't bare waiting all weekend!! I actually dread night time at the moment, cant sleep & get super anxious at every small thing lol

Have you had a lot come away?? Remember your consultant told you it doesn't mean baby is coming, surely he will hold on until tomorrow :winkwink: x

not that much today but was loads last night! Just small globs today. Sorry
I don't have much luck just keeping everything crossed!
I hope she comes for you ... Would be mad to deliver on the same day after talking to each other all this time!
Can't believe how far we have both come! x

not that much today but was loads last night! Just small globs today. Sorry
I don't have much luck just keeping everything crossed!
I hope she comes for you ... Would be mad to deliver on the same day after talking to each other all this time!
Can't believe how far we have both come! x

It would be amazing if they were born on the same day!!
I'm really excited for you tomorrow, I'm just going to try & relax tonight and see what tomorrow brings x

Well I'll probably have lots of waiting around tomorrow. I'll check in to see how your consultant appointment goes and give you a baby update. I probably won't be able to sort a photo till I get home. I remember trying to upload my 12 week scan pic. That took forever. Try and have a relaxing evening x

Well I'll probably have lots of waiting around tomorrow. I'll check in to see how your consultant appointment goes and give you a baby update. I probably won't be able to sort a photo till I get home. I remember trying to upload my 12 week scan pic. That took forever. Try and have a relaxing evening x

Yea it takes me a while to get pics on to lol, hopefully you get taken early tomorrow, will update when I'm back from my appointment. X

Ill look forward to hearing how you get on in the morning!!
Baby is moving loads tonight, want him to settle down and go to sleep incase he starts something off lol!
Gonna jump in the bath and try and get some sleep, dont think ill sleep well somehow ;-) x

No baby in the night yey so at hospital now. Update you later!

Good luck with consultant x

Hi Mia's mum, hope you have your little boy!! You have waited so long for this day!!

My midwife tried a sweep but said my cervix is still to far back,I'm really
Disappointed, found it really uncomfortable and broke down crying lol
I'm never going to tolerate child birth!
Anyway I'm getting induced on Sunday morning hopefully.

Hope you are doing good xx

Oh Mandy sorry you found it painful. When your cervix is ripe tho it wont hurt. Good news about induction but hopefully she will be here before!

Baby Finn James was born at 11.02 this morning and weighed 8lb 13.5 oz. He is so perfect! x

Oh Mandy sorry you found it painful. When your cervix is ripe tho it wont hurt. Good news about induction but hopefully she will be here before!

Baby Finn James was born at 11.02 this morning and weighed 8lb 13.5 oz. He is so perfect! x

Awww what a lovely name!! Congratulations, so happy for you! Cant wait to see a pic.

I'm just getting my things all organised for tomorrow morning, hope all goes to plan. Just cant wait to meet her now.

Enjoy your new bundle of joy and I will keep you posted over the weekend xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->