1st iui consultation on monday!

Chloe1

Reaction score
Really cant wait to start the ball rolling, anyone else around the same stage as me? x

Hi Chole1 yeh i'm at the same stage. Went for discussion on tue which took bout 3hrs, i'm sure it could have been done in half an hour. Two SA have been completed and now i just need to wait on cd 1 arriving which should be a two weeks tomorrow if all goes according to plan.

Good luck :hugs:

Hello Chloe1,

I have my first appt with the RE tomorrow morning. DH has already had his first SA, and I have already tried the Clomid challenge. I seem to be fine, but we will have to probably to the tests again. How long between your first appt with RE and your first scheduled IUI? I just wanted to see how long I should mentally prepare myself for.

:wacko::wacko:

I could possibly be having a IUI this month too, waiting to see if AF shows, I really hope she stays away but if she shows that is the plan.

I just did my first round of IUI on 10/11. My husband and I have been ttc for over 2years. I have laparacopy and hysteroscopy in Sep 10 for endio, scar tissue, and fibroid. I did not take clomid with the iui this cycle. Are you planning to?

I will be having my first IUI next week. Super excited!

My first meeting with my RE is set for Jan. 11th and I have the same question as a few other ladies: how long was the wait between your 1st consultation and your 1st IUI??
Good Luck everyone!!

hi ladies
i am new here.after multiple losses i am ttc again.i am trying from last 7month but no success.so we decided for i.u.i this time.my first appointment witn ob on tuesday.i never tried it before so am little nervous .is it painful procedure?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->