1st month of not trying, but not preventing!

kate.m.

Mummy to Travis
Reaction score
Well, hubby is convinced he has super sperm!

I tested (with a 1st response) last night, and saw a very faint line- which neither of us believed, and then again this morning, and the line was slightly darker! We still werent convinced, so i showed a friend who told me "Dont b silly- of course that's positive!! yey!" and then we both jumped around clapping like demented sealions for a bit! :happydance:

Congratulations! I got my BFP on Monday evening and have been in a bit of a daze ever since - think it might take a while to really sink in! OH and myself are going to enjoy our little secret for the next couple of days and then we'll tell the parents at the weekend! Even though we are both in our 30's I still feel like a 16 year old having to tell my ma and pa! So weird! Hope everything goes well for you :)

Congratulations! I got my BFP on Monday evening and have been in a bit of a daze ever since - think it might take a while to really sink in! OH and myself are going to enjoy our little secret for the next couple of days and then we'll tell the parents at the weekend! Even though we are both in our 30's I still feel like a 16 year old having to tell my ma and pa! So weird! Hope everything goes well for you :)

I know what you mean! Im 26, we're married, have our own house, n jobs! All the sort of things parents expect before babies... but im still scared of telling them!

Congrats on ur bfp too!

Argh thanks - got my first doctors appointment tomorrow. It's my first baby so still nervous and have no clue what to expect, but so excited too. Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months..

Hey congratulations! :happydance:

If you don't mind me asking, are you still going to America? I remember you saying a while ago that was the main reason for waiting. Or will you be taking LO?

Either way, I'd choose the :baby: everytime :hugs:

If you don't mind me asking, are you still going to America? I remember you saying a while ago that was the main reason for waiting. Or will you be taking LO?

Decided we could only afford one or the other! N we chose baby! lol!

Decided we could only afford one or the other! N we chose baby! lol!

Excellent! If I had to choose, I'd be the same :thumbup:

Congratulations again :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"