1st month of not trying, but not preventing!

Well, hubby is convinced he has super sperm!

I tested (with a 1st response) last night, and saw a very faint line- which neither of us believed, and then again this morning, and the line was slightly darker! We still werent convinced, so i showed a friend who told me "Dont b silly- of course that's positive!! yey!" and then we both jumped around clapping like demented sealions for a bit! :happydance:

i wish it was this easy for everyone! =]
congratulations though!
may you have a happy nine months && that the rest of us have hubby's with super sperm too! =]

Wow! How exciting! I have just started ntnp so I hope that I am as lucky as you!!! x

Congrats! Kate that is amazing after your first month! We did the not trying, not preventing for 2 months, and I'm too impatient so we bought OPK this month and I definitely ovulated (according to symptons and pos OPK) this month, so just keeping fingers crossed! Congrats again xxx

Woohoo congrats! My husband and I are in this stage also. I am suppose to be having jaw surgery this summer but the baby bug finally bit him this past Saturday as he was playing with his niece. So, we are not trying but not preventing either until I have my jaw surgery...and if I just happen to get pregnant then jaw surgery can wait! haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->