1st period after baby. How was yours?

I'm now on my second period PP. The first one wasn't terrible. Lasted five days and had very mild cramps. this second period however is horrific! It's not super heavy and seems normal in regards to flow but I'm having horrible cramps and horrid back cramps. I took Motrin earlier but once it wore off it hurt just to change position. DH got a vasectomy but these cramps are so horrible I'm tempted to go on a birth control that helps make them less painful.

I'm now on my second period PP. The first one wasn't terrible. Lasted five days and had very mild cramps. this second period however is horrific! It's not super heavy and seems normal in regards to flow but I'm having horrible cramps and horrid back cramps. I took Motrin earlier but once it wore off it hurt just to change position. DH got a vasectomy but these cramps are so horrible I'm tempted to go on a birth control that helps make them less painful.

My second one was heavier and longer - lasted 12 days! was horrible. I have had an IUD fitted but hoping the next one (which i think is due around now) isn't as bad.

Although it was extremely painful, it only lasted a few days. So odd

I bled for about 7 weeks after the birth and had my first period 10 days ago. It's just about tailing off now. My baby daughter is 13 weeks. The period was heavy but just seems to last ages. I had terrible pains though, like after pains. I did have a section so I'm thinking maybe the period has aggravated the healing process and stuff. All in all it's ok. I've started my pill too so my body getting back to normal slowly. Anyone got horrendous boobs tho????? This is my third child and I'm obsessed with having a boob job not that I can afford it. I'm a size 10-12 but my boobs are horrific!!!! I've got a complex and ruins my confidence. Got healthy children tho so I kind of need to wise up on it !

I was wondering this as well. I had my Rayna March 20th, had about 3 weeks of bleeding and another 3 or 4 weeks waiting for "frankenvagina" to heal. I don't know when to expect my period to come, OR if I should test to see if I am pregnant.
Hubby and I decided to not go on BC because we would like another babe, and we are not getting any younger(I'm 35, Hubby is 41)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->