1st Pregnancy - worried I am MC

Jacqueline_L

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I've joined today because I really need some advice, I had a positive pregnancy test ladt Tuesday and was completely over the moon, at 32 this is my first pregnancy.

Well since then I've had bleeding for the past 7 days, I haven't needed to use any sanitary products as its not been that heavy and I've had no pain/clots.

However to give myself some peace of mind today I done a clearblue digital test again today and my weeks have dropped, last week it said i was 2-3 weeks which was right for how far alone i am, but today its coming out 1-2 so really scared this with the bleeding is a definite MC

I'm also in process of moving cities, move date is actually tomorrow so im in limbo between drs/hospitals. I'm just an anxious mess as feel like even my pregnancy symptoms are going, apart from crying, which seems to be the only constant atm. Has anyone else had this and gone on to have a healthy pregnancy xx

I’m so sorry hun. Spotting can be normal and the test could be your urine concentration at this point and I really hope it is for you. If you can’t get into a Dr for some bloodwork you’re kind of in limbo. I don’t want to be discouraging but it doesn’t sound good with the spotting plus the test recognizing lower hcg :(

Thank you for replying, I have managed to find a private clinic that can do early pregnancy scans from 6 weeks, so I've book myself an appointment for Friday. Doctors and referrals will take longer so this will give me an answer either way.

Im trying not be negative but I feel like its bad news with both this symptoms, and so frustrating not being able to get help with moving, just makes the stress so much worse x

Good luck hon with ure scan.

I had a bleed at 6 weeks with this pregnancy and spotting on and off up untill 7 weeks.
Then nothing since.
I've had 7 losses in total. My first baby was a 10+4 loss and the other 6 were all very early chemical pregnancies so I really freeked out when I had the bleeding and spotting.

I've had 2 scans at 6+1 and 8+1 and all was well.

The only thing that worries me about u is the loss of symptoms and the digital jumping back to 1-2 but it cud of been down to urine concentration and symptoms can come and go in early pregnancy mine was very on and off at the start.

I will be thinking about u tomorrow and I really hope u get to see Baby and HB.

Can u let us know how u get on hon.
I'm going to keep everything crossed for you

Also with all my miscarriages I bled very very very heavy with huge clots and was in agony so I really hope u will be OK sweet

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->