1st scan in fews hours - so terrified never had a positive scan yet

congratulations i know how you feel i've got my early scan next week i am so sceard as with my last pregnancy i was told i had a mmc so im praying that the scan goes well next week! Congratulations on the good news! wish you a happy & healthy 9 months :) xx

oh understand how you must have felt this morning but hey........................CONGRATS on your good news, I am so pleased for you and wish you all the luck in the world :hugs:

It is just the best feeling in the world to see that heart beating away and wish I could see that huge smile that must be on your face now :happydance::happydance::happydance:

take care xx

congratulations!!! I've had MMc and know exactly what you must have been going through, especially after 3. You can relax a little now and enjoy it a bit more. x

All the best, sending heaps of good luck your way x let us know how it goes x

Oh my god I ve actually grown a baby!!! Scan went well first time we ve actually seen a baby lovely little one is measuring spot on and heart beating away!!! Got next scan in 2 weeks I'm gonna do all I can to protect this baby !!!

so happy 4 u congrats

Oh my god I ve actually grown a baby!!! Scan went well first time we ve actually seen a baby lovely little one is measuring spot on and heart beating away!!! Got next scan in 2 weeks I'm gonna do all I can to protect this baby !!!

Aww thats great news, congratulations!! :happydance:

That really cheered me up. :thumbup:

Ive had a mmc and I am just dreading my scan on the 13th :nope:

I hope mine goes as well.

Hope you have a healthy pregnancy!!!!!

That's fantastic!! Congratulations!!:happydance:

That is such wonderful news! Congrats to you and your hubby/partner! It is such a wonderful sight seeing your baby in there with his little heart beating away. We saw our lil peanut on Monday and he was beautiful!

Wishing you a H&H 9 months! :happydance::happydance:

That is brilliant news...I was stalking your thread because I had a MC in Dec 2010 and I have my first scan on Tues and I'm beyond scared that they won't see anything...You've given me alot of hope :hugs: Good Luck for the rest of your happy and healthy nine months. X

After 3 mmc now pregnant for the 4th time now 6 weeks 5 days and off for first scan which has always shown an empty sac I'm so terrified I want to see a baby soooo much it hurts. Please pray for us xxx

sorry to ask-but before those previous scans,did you have all pregnancy signs???? Where the baby went by scan??? Did you mc?

Hey hun... you are in the same situation as me.... 3 m/cs and 4 babies later (mid one was twins) I am preggers again and also at 6w 5d... I had my scan too yesterday and we saw a lovely lil baby with a fast flickering HB! YAYAYAYAY for us both!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->