1st time using OPKs, please help

mari881

New Mommy!
Reaction score
Can someone look at these and tell me what they think? Its my first time using them... I assumed that the one from yesterday morning was a positive one... is that dark enough to be positive? https://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc440/Mariana_Tokar/photo-5.jpg

I use the same brand I think (Walgreens?) and they always confuse me because the control line is solid, but the test line is darker on one side than the other, so I'm never exactly sure how to read it, but I'd say its positive. Have fun tonight!

Yep they are walgreens! Its my first go with these things. I used one tonight and it still looks positive! I'm wondering if they will ever start to look negative again?!

I had the same thing happen last month where they stayed positive for like 5 days straight, even though my temperature had spiked. I thought maybe I had ovulated twice, but a midwife told me that if you have a strong LH surge it can take a while for your body to synthesize it completely. This month though it went negative much quicker. I seem to have at least a faint test line all the time too. Good luck getting a BFP!

Thanks JCG! They finally have become negative!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->