1st TWW in two years. I don't miss this!

I had REALLY sore boobs all day yesterday and some cramping. I'm gonna try and resist and not test this morning.

I think the last time I tested and got BFN was 10 dpo. I was convinced I was pregnant and it was really demoralising to see one line. I had no tests until 4-5 days later and got a clear BFP. Hoping it's the same for you :)

How are you doing Pachamama?

I think the last time I tested and got BFN was 10 dpo. I was convinced I was pregnant and it was really demoralising to see one line. I had no tests until 4-5 days later and got a clear BFP. Hoping it's the same for you :)

Thanks. I'm gonna skip tomorrow and Saturday and test on Sunday (13 dpo) so fingers crossed x

Hey Ajos, I am really bloated, I have managed to hold off testing for two whole days!! I tested on Tuesday and BFN. Only one test left! AF due today and hasn´t come but very irregular so that doesn´t really mean anything. Going to test again in the morning and see what happens. I should t least get a faint line if I am pregnant

The TWW is so exciting, yet anxiety provoking all at the same time! My son will be 4 in April, so it has been a long time since I had experienced a TWW. DH and I started TTC #2 in March (it did take us 22 months for our son), so I am getting tired of the TWW and hoping that this cycle I will get a BFP :) Not feeling too confident though…AF is due next Wednesday, so we shall see what happens!

Hey Ajos, I am really bloated, I have managed to hold off testing for two whole days!! I tested on Tuesday and BFN. Only one test left! AF due today and hasn´t come but very irregular so that doesn´t really mean anything. Going to test again in the morning and see what happens. I should t least get a faint line if I am pregnant

Ohhhh.. Update us if you get your BFP. You're so good and saving your test.

11 dpo, tested this morning (can't help it) and BFN.

I had more cramps yesterday, a kind of lump feeling in my throat and feeling a bit sick. I'm wondering if I'm actually coming down with something though, I feel really crappy today too.

Hiya everyone, I'm ok. I've been getting really tired and a bit queasy over last few days. I've booked in with midwife but that's not til 12 weeks. I'll be 6 on Tues, feels like forever!
I am really excited to see how you all get on -I have good feelings about this time for you lot! :dust:

well, ive been to the doctors and it turns out i have a virus...so all these symptons ive been having might not be pregnancy related afterall :-(

well, ive been to the doctors and it turns out i have a virus...so all these symptons ive been having might not be pregnancy related afterall :-(

Aww, that´s a bummer, hope you´re feeling better soon! Still early though so you never know!

Feel like AF is on its way (12 dpo today). AF is due Monday/Tuesday but I'm having quite bad cramps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->