1st weekend of December= BFP or AF's- Buddies welcome! xxxx

HippyMumma23

Reaction score
Hi ya! Im due on this weekend, I actually thought it would be sooner because Ive been getting period pains but now its stopped. SooOOOooo basically I want AF to show up quickly quickly! Because I want to start TTC! This is my 1st month of trying for my second child and Im so excited!

I hope everyone gets their BFP but if not, lets do the next cycle together! :happydance:

Hello HM23 i'm here!

Fingers crossed for those testing this weekend!!

After my AF this weekend we start our first cycle of TTC - was going to leave it till after Christmas but can't wait that long!! lol

Oh cool, so we are ttc and due on at the same time? Thats brilliant. So how long are your cycles? Mine are usually 28 days long as a general rule. Im cant wait untill this time next month I'll be really impatient by then!

I'm usually 28 days too, although i had a dodgy one 2 months ago so i'm just tracking my dates for Nov, Dec and Jan to see if they stay at 28 still.

As for impatient, i've already bought the tests in preparation lol

I really hope it doesn't take long to get a BFP. This will be my forth child, but the first with my OH, so excited but very anxious too!!

Ive just read your journal, I hope you dont mind! Im glad to see the consultant was so positive about the reversal, especially after the narky old quack that came first!

Was it painful to have the operation? I had a laparoscopy once many years ago to see if I had endemetriosis, which I dont, and the pain afterwards was so bad.

I wouldnt worry about buying tests already, so have I! I got the cheap sensitive ones from the internet though as I know I would spend a fortune buying the ones from the supermarket and they arent as sensitive anyway.

x

The best way to discribe the pain is Caeserean section lol But that only helps if you've had one!

It was open surgery and it's usually just a small incision at the bottom of your stomach but my doc was kind enough to give me a little "cosmetic surgery" by removing all the old scar tissue from previous' C sections so i'm starting a fresh lol So because of this i was actually cut the whole width, all healed nicely now though - all ready to be cut open again 9 months after conceiving lol

The pain was very bad immediately afterwards and continued for about 5 days before gradually improving over the course of 2 weeks. Still have a few aches now and then but mostly first thing in the morning.

All very much worth it though!! :)

Of course! And wouldnt it be brilliant if we got out bfp straight away at the same time! We would be due in the same month!

Still no AF. I just want her here now so I can start as CD1!

dh was being funny last night, he says not to worry we really are going to start TTC but....... he's changed his mind in the past and it broke my heart Im just worried its going to happen again. Pleeease God dont let him do it to me again Im not sure I could take it! Although he has promised, and he wasnt so keen the last time he changed his mind, but seems really up for it this time.

Anyway sorry for the moan.

Good morning!!! How is the morning for you so far? xxxxxxxxxx

Morning HP23

Sorry to hear your DH has had reservations about TTC in the past, but i'd like to hope that if he knows how heart broken you were last time that he wouldn't have agreed to it this time if he wasn't 100% certain :)

Luckily my OH is very very keen on TTC, he was even texting one of his friends about it last night lol (His mate wants us to have a girl but OH says he'll be happy as long as it's healthy)

Am actually considering a trip to the doctors today, my wound from the operation had healed nicely but for some reason late last night it appeared to be opening slightly in one place and by the time i got up this morning it was weeping and a little bulbous. Not hurting or anything but it's a little concerning, will see how it goes and possibly call the docs later

No sign of AF here yet either, roll on CD1!

Oh honey, not good that its opening. Its probably just a very very slight infection but that will be easy to nip in the bud with meds or a cream I should expect. Its when it hurts and is hot and inflamed that you need to worry but Im sure you know that already.

I realised today that another reason why I want CD1 really soon is because I want to be able to test and get my BFP before christmas day, the longer AF takes the later that chance will be. How wonderful would it be if there was BFP for christmas!

At the same time, of course I know it may take a while but for now theres a lot to be said for positive mental attitude :D

Ended up at work this afternoon so no visit to the docs for me. OH is on the sofa suffering from Man Flu :(

We're the same; want a BFP for Christmas, i am expecting to receive a gift wrapped test kit in my stocking on Christmas morning lol

AF due this Saturday so hopefully it'll be on time, or better still not at all!

Oh definitely better not to have AF! My fingers and toes are crossed for you! Have you got your christmas tree up yet? When DH comes home Im moving the whole house around so we can get it down from the loft, I will get up early to put the lights on so my son can see it all lit up in the morning.

The furniture has all be moved around to accomodate the trees (yes 2 lol, one in dining room and one in living room) but still waiting for OH to get all the boxes down out of the garage roof, can't do it myself this year, starting to get sick of being the slightest bit dependant on him for things! I know he doesn't mind but i'm just not used to it :(

My stepson will be here over the weekend so we will probably wait till then so he can help :)

Oh, theres no way I could get my tree down my loft is above my stairs and Im so clumsy. If I fell I would fall all the way to the bottom of the stairs. I hate heights, I worry enough when DH is up there!

Ive just noticed the hedgewitch spells thread in here, have you seen it? Ive just posted on there! x

Lol just tried reading it and my head is already frazzled!! Will have a proper look when i get in from work this evening

Anything to help nature take its course!!

oooh CD1!!! Im still waiting for mine, probably come on the weekend I expect!

My AF came today. I worked out that I will Ov around the 17th sometime, but I dont be able to test untill just after christmas, I was a bit worried about the christmas drinkies, but actually I never get drunk at all, because its family and I have my son to look after, so I dont need to worry about that. And I never go out on the new year, although Id like to believe Id have my BFP by then ;)

How are you this morning CB? How's your scar, is it healing ok? Did you go to the doctors? Any plans for the weekend? x

Morning HM! CD2! count down has began lol

I was working out O dates last night, should be around 16th - Work Christmas party on the 19th so very little drinking for me, shame as it's an open bar until 6.30am!! Christmas won't be an issue as i'm like yourself, don't drink much during this time because of the kids, plus all the rushing around we inevitably end up doing lol

Haven't had chance to go to the doctors as my OH has been really ill so i've been busy running his office for the past 2 days (and today if i last as i'm coming down with his flu bug too!)

Only plans for this weekend are to get the Christmas trees up and then Saturday night we're off out for a meal with my aunt and uncle.

How are you today HM? Really hope this is our month to conceive! Really do not want to be trying for too long!!

Have a good day :)

Hey CB have you had a good weekend? I just spent the whole weekend baking cakes and doing toddler things its been really good. Gone too fast for my liking though if Im honest!

My AF has been so odd, it took ages to properly come on, so today is actually CD3, and I'll be ovulating around the 18th which is perfect timing for what I have planned ;)

I dont know if I have PMA overload but I just feel really good about getting pregnant this month.... we got pregnant straight away with our son. I know I should probably nmt get my hopes up just incase, but I cant help it.

Hope your monday is good so far! xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"