1st weekend of December= BFP or AF's- Buddies welcome! xxxx

What does your DH do? Sure i've asked this before but forgot the answer

I'm having no AF signs at all, which i suppose could be a really good sign that she's not coming! Still got white CM, no hint of AF at all

Excellent! Glad to hear shes staying away! :D

DH is a landscape gardener, hense the weather effecting the work. At the moment he has some builing work on, or at least he will soon he's just wating for them to call.

Oh lovely, I'd love to be creative in the garden. I'm not!

We're just in the process of buying a new house and was so pleased the back garden is what i call a "party garden". There's no grass, no flower beds, nothing that i can kill!! Just lots of patio, decking and one raised bed lol

Oh baby, Im sorry to hear that hun. Have a cyber hug!!!!

Im in the same boat, Ive back to post that Ive started to come on. CD1 wont start for aboout 48 hours now, but it always startes very very slowly and 48 hours later I get the proper thing. And lo and behold AF is on her way, Ive just noticed.

Im not disappointed, because I knew it wouldnt be this month anyway (apart from when I had those dud tests, but Im over that now).

DH was being really funny with me last night and this morning, I hope he isnt going to change his mind now, that would be horrible.

Maybe next month for us though, hey.

(Although Im totally convinced my month will be February! :D )

I'm actually starting to think it's constipation as i don't usually get period pains until i start, and i've definitely not started yet. Although as i type this they are feeling more and more like period pains with the heavy dragging feeling down below

Oh well, if it's here it's here - on to next month, only 13 days till O due!

Hope you're DH isn't having a change of heart! Maybe he's just getting anxious about your impending AF

On to next month we go!! :D

Morning HM :)

How you doing today?

Well AF didn't show over night, even after some vigorous sex!

Still a BFN this morning though lol

Oh well, will see if AF arrives before 2nd, if not I'll test again!

Morning CB. My Af hasnt showed, but thats normal,I have a major lack of CM which I get before AF. I didnt even bother testing this morning, I knew what the answer would be.

What are you plans for toinght? x

All being well we're off to my mum and dad's for their NYE party. They have one every year, it's great because we get to see the New Year in with the family and all the kids can go.

I am designated driver again so won't be drinking but i'll be taking lots of photos of the rest of the drunks :D

What about you and yours?

Still no sign of Laura :S

I think I remember Laura saying she wouldnt be back until the second because she was at her mums for christmas and new year. I cant remember if thats correct though.

I was going to stay in, especially since all my friends were going out somewhere right across the city, but Ive since found out they are starting out at my local so I will be going out fora bit after all. Should be fun.

hey guys only me. Only a very very quick one. AF due in 2 days time. tested at 8,10 and 13 dpo (today and all BFNs. Been having major pains near left ovary today and they are crippling. never had those before. So god knows whats happening. just going to wait it out now, im fed up of testing. ill keep you both updated. Hope you both ad a lovely xmas and an even better new year. Will speak to you soon.

xxx

Ah the WITCH!!! Mines bloody playing games, shes isnt here yet, but Ive got the major pains, so any moment.

Im sorry to hear that she got you CB, I really hope next month is your month. x

I had a falling out with DH last night, Im sick of giving so much into the relationship and getting nothing back, and the thing is its only been this way since we started TTC. I dont think he is unboard as he said he was, so we may have to put TTC on hold. Im not sure yet :(

Morning HM

Sorry to hear about your fallout :( Hope you're okay

I have similar issues with my OH and I think it's just that they really can't put much into TTC as we can, so it seems like they're not interested. Does he give you reassurance when you need it? Have you talked to him about it or is just a feeling you're getting from his attitude/reaction?

He has reassured me in the past yes, but just recently its like hes totally gone off me, which is odd and it totally conincides with TTC.

Its not just that though, I feel like I make so much effort with 'us' and I get little or nothing back recently, which again isnt like him.

Im not seeying him again now until tomorrow (hes at his best friends house, his wife left him last night!) :o

So it'll give him some time to digest what I said to him. There was no argument, but I was brutally honest, not in a nasty way but in a cards on the table kind of way, so I guess I'll have to just wait and see.

Af is here now, I think officially CD1 will be tomorrow.

But aside from that, I think I may have to take a step back from this TTC for a week or so untilI figure out whats going on with DH. The silly thing is, this is a repeat episode that has happened, he denying theres a problem but there so clearly is. I dont want to TTC until we are both equally as on bored. I hope that Im back in 1-2 weeks though.

I bid you a (hopefully temporarily) fairwell! Please, please PM me if you get your BFP's!

Hope to be back on soon. xxxx

Morning HM

So sorry things aren't going well at the moment, I hope you both sort it out soon. you're definitely doing the right thing though, it must have taken you a lot of courage to make that decision.

I'll still be here so if you need to talk about anything but TTC you know where I am :)

take care xxx

BUMP!

Found it HM! Speak soon :)

PS - Just noticed Laura's got her BFP!

I know! How cool is that? It wasnt even a on the month where she was using Clomid, she did use soft cups though, so Im going to be trying that this month :d I totally know what you mean about having another baby in the same month, if I didnt get pregnant this month, but I did the following month, id have another baby due on practically the same day our son was! He was 2 weeks late though, but it would make december a very expensive month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->