1st weekend of December= BFP or AF's- Buddies welcome! xxxx

As far as i know he'll be able to give me the answers straight away, gosh i hope i've not got to wait even longer!

This is the only baby website i use, other than that i'm a facebooker lol

Morning CB. I dreamt about BFP's all night last night, I dreamt about getting one on an IC, then one on a FRER the shopping around so I could get a clear blue digi so I could take a photo and send it to DH. Its the third time Ive dreamt that, I wake up still thinking its true for a minute! haha!

Im going to brave some christmas shopping this morning, although Im going to cheat and see if I can get the majority done in sainsburys as they have such a large gift section.

Then this afternoon is all about copious amounts of coffee and cracking on with a pile of work Ive got to get through, then if I have time I have to blitz the flat, then pick ds up early from his childminders to take him for a settling in session at his new childminders (our current one is 6-7 months pregnant).

Busy day! Best get the coffee on.

Hope you have a good day.

Morning HM! Wish i had dreams about that, most of mine end up being about work and the drivers delivery routes and hoping they don't forget any orders lol

Sounds like you've a busy day ahead, i've been into work for a few hours this morning, now i'm home and currently doing nothing! Back to work later for a few more hours but that's about it :)

All Christmas shopping done here, apart from my dad who's likely to end up with a bottle of JD at this rate!

Hope you have a great but productive day!

2ww starts today!

Also have my appointment with the consultant today to find out if i'm even in the game :shrug:

OH may not be able to come with me so I really REALLY hope everything is okay as I do not want bad news whilst on my own

Hope you're well HM23!

Oooooooooh keep me posted about your appointment, all the best of luck to you hun. Im sure you will be fine I have a good feeling about it for you!!

My 2ww doesnt start for another couple of days, will be dtd tomorrow night, he was too tired last night (wuss ;) ) and maybe friday but technically the 2ww will start from there.

Will you wait untill your late to test? Or will you be like me and be impatient and test a couple of days before your due on?

We didn't BD last night, OH has man flu, but have over the weekend and on Monday night too. Will through an extra one in tonight just to be on the safe side! I'm hoping the consultant will confirm ovulation later on today

I really want to just wait to see if AF arrives, but i'm really considering an early test too lol

I can test from Christmas Eve onwards so i could and if it's positive i could surprise the OH on Christmas Day. On the otherhand i'd like to keep up the suspense over Christmas rather than spoil it with a negative result on Christmas Eve.

Hospital today, work tomorrow, Christmas Party on Saturday and visiting family next Tuesday. Hopefully that lot will keep me very busy and help the time fly by!

Have you not had the appointment yet then? What time is it arranged for.

I just went to the loo and wiped (so sorry, tmi) and there was blood! I never ever spot between cycles. Like, ever. So thats a bit concerning, I wonder what thats all about. Eeek. Theres absolutely no possible way it could be implantation or anything either. Not happy about that at all. Never mind, Im sure its nothing really.

I hope you get your results asap.

I know what you mean about testing, Im able to test from about new years eve, maybe a bit before. I guess one bonus of it being negative is that I can chill out and drink. But to be honest I never go out new year anyway so Id rather stay in and be pregnant! lol

Appointment's not till 4pm, so just another 2 hours to wait lol

TMI - Daft question possibly but it's definitely from the vagina and not either from the back or even a shaving cut that's reopened?

OH and i have agreed that i'll spend Christmas alcohol free and do any driving required and if AF shows on time he'll go alcohol free for New Years Eve so i can have several drinks! NYE = Fancy dress party at my parents house :D

Excellent! I havent been out the last few year eves. The last 4 infact! I love a good night out but I begrude paying £20 to get into a pub thats usually free, and local and then queuing for 3 hours each time to get to the bar, and having tostand because theres no where to sit. Theres not been any house parties the last few years either, that would be better. I really dont mind though, last year I stayed in with my best friend, the year before my son was still a baby so I didnt want to go out really.

Im kinda used to (and quite like) staying in on new year, although if no one is staying in aswell, then I will go out. Dont like the idea of spending it alone this year, theres only me and dh to baby sit, so we can't go out together which is a shame. Maybe we'll stay intogether instead.

In answer to the TMI it was definitley from inside. It wasnt very much at all, ive even been getting very slight cramps which is just as odd. Typical my body starts playing silly buggers the 1st month of ttc!! hehe! Im not worried though as much as I am suprised.

My chirstmas wont be alcohol free but it will be very busy so I wont be getting trollied thats for sure!

Ive just had a thought. You know you didnt ovulate before the reversal op, did you have signs for it despite the fact the egg wasnt decending the fallopian tube? For example change of CM?

Because if you didnt, have you noticed signs of Ov this month round?

Hey up :)

Well been to the hospital and the doctor gave us "10 out of 10" lol He's very pleased with everything, what's more he was able to tell that i was just about to ovulate and that my cervix is fully lined with lots of CM. So BDing tonight! OV expected within the next 24 hours so we're going to get on the job tonight lol

TMI - I wouldn't worry about the blood too much, it's probably like you said - your body playing silly buggers.

NYE - We only ever go out for the evening if we can take the kids with us, luckily my mum always throws a party and failing that one of our friends does too. I'm not planning a t-total this year, we've our Christmas Party this weekend but i won't be drinking much, will be abstaining over Christmas itself though, until either AF or BFP

Prior to the reversal i still had all the usual changes in CM just obviously didn't pay any attention to it, it's only been since we started TTC that i've realised there's no change from before the operation. Did notice this morning that CM was EW like so wasn't surprised when the doctor told me I about to ovulate. Funny thing is, that simple ticker i've got on my signature says i was due to ovulate today but fertilityfriend.com, where i've input all my cycle data for that past 3 months, told me i should expect ovulation on Monday just gone.

That is SUCH brilliant news!!!!!!! Thats excellent, I bet you were smiling from ear to ear when you left the consultants room, Im so pleased for you!

I think Im going to miss Ov date this time round as dh is probably going to his brothers to work this weekend, right when Im going to ovulate! Typical! But he just cant turn down the work at the moment, hes lucky to have to much on, its not usually the way this time of year.

I havent done a cycle ticker and Im really dont think I'll do FF its far too confusing! It sounds to me that you should probably just go by your CM which is what Im going to do I reckon. I havent got the appropriate CM at the moment at all, which makes sense so far
Im SO pleased about your results today. I reckon you'll be in the 1st trimester before me! (But I'll be seeying you over there though ;) ) x

Morning HM :))

Shame the DH will be away during OV time, just make sure you get a couple of BDs in before he goes!

Was so pleased with the results, and yes i was grinning from ear to ear. OH said it was the first time he's seen me that happy in ages! Didn't realise he thought i was a miserable bugger lol Consultant was really pleased with what he saw, said there's no need for any Clomid and if i'm not pregnant within 3 months he wants to see me again.

We BD last night, and fingers crossed! Not expecting to hit jackpot first time round but i will definitely do an early test on Christmas Eve, just in case :)

Ahhh thats great to hear your so happy. We have a nasty sickness bug going on in our flat, so provided me and DH dont get it we will be bding tonight and tomorrow, so like yourself getting a few goes in, dont the little swimmers live for a few days anyway? So we could still be in for a chance despite the men not being here when are eggs are (haha!).

From what i've read healthy sperm can live for up to 5 days in cervical fluid, so providing you get some in (so to speak lol) before he goes away for work you should be covered for this months OV :D

Ello!!!!

I think Im definitely out this month, I need to bd tonight and I want to but ouchie! TMI but we must have been doing it in an odd position because my cervix is really bruised! It bloody hurts, that does happen occasionally not for a while though. I dont expect and banged and bruised cervix makes great innings for baby making either, hehe!!!! Ah well, it was fun ;)

Hey up HM

Did you BD last night?

God (and you) only knows what position you would do that sort of damage in! Either that or you are one VERY lucky lady ;)

OH has just told me he's quitting his job, he can't take the constant earbashing from his directors anymore.

With his job goes mine too.

We're in the middle of buying a house so i guess that'll be going too.

I don't think he's being selfish as i've witnessed many of these earbashings myself, he works 12 to 14 hours a day, has done his best to give them what they want but it still not enough. I WANT to be selfish and pursaude him to stay but I can't.

I'm hoping i'm not pregnant now, I can't stop crying :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->