1st weekend of December= BFP or AF's- Buddies welcome! xxxx

Morning HM!

Glad to see i'm not the only with an overactive imagination!

Have a good day, and a safe journey :)

Hello again, Ive got my work done Ive blitzed the house from top to toe, Im all packed up and ready. But I have an hour to wait for DH to finish work and come and get me.

I deliberately havent bought food recently so my fridge is nice and empty (dont want stuff going out of date when Im away) but now Im starving! lol all the paths have iced over again so I cant get to the shops without doing myself some damage. Bugger it. lol

Hows everyones christmas eve, eve going then? x

Oh ive done the same im going to my mums straight from work tomorrow so have no food in. lol. so i have nothing but freezer stuff in. Im going to turn into a chip the way im going lol.

Im doing ok. Started symptoms spotting and now driving myself nuts lol.

xxx

Have you! Cool! Wanna hear a secret? I already POAS. LOL!!! I knew it would be negative, but I thought 'what if I ovulated a couple of days earlier than I thought?' What a plonker.

I dont even have any symptons! Talk about PAOS addict!

What symptons do you have? What dpo are you now?

Oooohhhh you never. LMAO! What are you like! Its wayyyy to early. Im just as bad though. Nealry went to test this moring. Im only 5DPO so i must be out of my mind. lol

Well..... i have

Stomach cramps on/off had them since OV
back ache
Boobs have been tingling but now starting to get tender now
tired
Huge waves of sickness today.

Thing is my boobs normally hurt 2 days BEFORE i OV this month they are only starting to hurt today. Thats whats got me thinking. And i normally cramp the day before AF not straight from OV. Im driving myself nuts. I just need to get tomorrow out the way and get up to my mums and forget about it. Its sssoooo hard. lol.

No symptoms that could be a good sign hun. xxx

I didnt have any symptons with my son until 9dpo anyway, so I wouldnt be expecting anything. I always saw people saying how hard the 2WW, and Ive now realised that they are very right!

Have you! Cool! Wanna hear a secret? I already POAS. LOL!!! I knew it would be negative, but I thought 'what if I ovulated a couple of days earlier than I thought?' What a plonker.

I dont even have any symptons! Talk about PAOS addict!

What symptons do you have? What dpo are you now?

Lol you addict!! Well i've decided i'm not going to do a test tomorrow, been reading about HCG levels and as the tests are only 55% acurate at 5 days before AF due i'm not going to bother (so she says now, this may change again by tomorrow lol)

i've started having some symptoms but i'm pretty sure they're all in my head.

Sharp stabbing pains in my lower left side
Tender boobs
Very emotional, so far i've cried to something happy on Charmed and something sad on The Santa Clause lol - I am not a weeper!!
Lots of wind

My CP is quite high now too, with no CM. No idea if this means anything or not

I am getting to the point that i think I'm not actually pregnant this month though, which is why i think my symptoms are all in my head.

It is, after all, our first attempt!!

Edit - you can also add to the Very emotional part this: I burst into tears because i mistakingly found a Christmas Present from OH to me - plonker lol

Merry Christmas girls!!

Hope you have a great Christmas, and if we don't chat before, have a great New Year!!

Hopefully we'll all have nice BFPs to celebrate (non-alcoholic drinks of course!!)

Speak soon xxx

Hello hun, let us know the second you test!!!! Good luck! Im testing the morning of the 28th and I will report back no matter what the result. Chances are it will be neg though, if not only because I would only be 9dpo.

Have a fantastic christmas. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hey up, quick post as I'm using internet on my phone.

Decided not to test until Sunday at the earliest! from previous pregnancies I know I don't test well, took ages to confirm them! so going to TRY and hold out for AF due date lol

will let you know as soon as I do, you do the same!

fingers crossed!

Good for you hun, thats sensible. xxxx

Merry christmas my lovelies, my son is playing with his toys and we are watching christmas songs on a music channel.

My boobs are KILLING me (totally normal for this point in my cycle, pregnant or not).

I dont think Ive got pregnant this cycle, I just feel too normal, Ive also got niggly pains in my tummy which I get a week before Im due on (Im due on in 6 days).

My son had a sickness bug last week bless his heart and I think I got a bit of it because I was nearly sick yesterday and sick the day before! Even when I have a sip of wine I want to be sick, bad timing for a bug hey!? (Def not morning sickness, far, far too early for that) So I wont be getting tipsy this christmas which is a shame, I didnt plan on getting drunk but I fully intended on having a glass of bubbly! Never mind, we still have a few christmas's to get through yet (at my dads then at my aunts and uncles) so hopefully I'll be alright by then, my sons bug only lasted 5 hours, so thats good.

Sorry Im ranting.

Hope you have both had a wonderful day. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Update- I just got a positive pregnancy test on a FRER. Its pink and positive, but might be a dud........ as you will see in the pregnancy test gallery. I feel guilty for posting before telling DH.

Update 2x. Just did another one and its positive, will post another picture soon. x

Im told they are negatives by someone in the preg gallery. I think shes right although I didnt like the way she told me. Sensitivity goes a long way in these situations.

I thought I ovualted early, I thought this whole month that I had to be honest.

But oh well. No BFP for me then. I never thought 2 FRER's would do that to me. Never mind. To be honest, gutted doesnt even come close to it :-(

Awwwww neither of my TTC buddies are back yet! I hope your both having an excellent christmas. Ive stopped feeling sorry for myself now.

Im sympton spotting now, 8dpo (although Im still wondering if I did ovulate earlier)

Ive got sore and swollen boobies. (but to be fair id get that even if I wasnt pregnant)

Cm the same (it usually disappears completely when Im near to AF.

My nails are still white!They are only very white when Im ovulating or throughout pregnancy. This is an odd sign I know, but a sign for me, all the same.

Testing tomorrow.

I'm here!!

Just reading catch up on here and your test thread

Hey up HM

Just finished reading your test thread, blimey that caused some havoc with a few girls didn't it! Didn't want to post on there seeing as we've our own post going here

Have to admit i can not see any test lines on the photos you've posted but i find it very hard to believe that you could end up with 2 dud tests, personally if i had 2 tests both saying positive and i could see the line in real life (photos are never good at picking up the faint ones) i would accept it as a BFP!! So just hold on to that thought until Tuesday and go get another test! :)

Anyway, I tested yesterday and got a BFN but i'm not letting that dishearten me, I'm due on in 2 days and i'm usually having pinkish CM by now and there's nothing but white cm so fingers are still firmly crossed (metaphorically!) Apart from that I've always been bad at pregnancy tests and often got BFN with the others

So, apart from the above, how was your Christmas?? We spent Christmas Day watching the kids slowly hide the living room under mounds of rubbish, Boxing Day at my parents watching them and my OH get slowly drunk, and today the same but at our house!

aw cool, and good about you not getting any pink cm! Im due on in 5 days I think.

Christmas was good, we went to my dads SIL yesterday shes very crazy, boardering on cringy, but it was still a good laugh!

Today Im just chilling out with my son, DH is at work and tomorrow more family are coming down so more presents and mess to come!

Ive got watery CM now and niggly pains, both signs AF is a few days away. Ah well, least I can have some wine on NYE if Im not pregnant. Every cloud and all that.

I wonder how laura is getting on.

What test did you use when you got your BFP?

Well Im def out this month, got a BFN this morning, but even if it was a BFP I never would have trusted it. The only test I will ever believe in future is the digi.

And Ive got horrible period pain. Ouchie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->