1st weekend of December= BFP or AF's- Buddies welcome! xxxx

Well Im def out this month, got a BFN this morning, but even if it was a BFP I never would have trusted it. The only test I will ever believe in future is the digi.

And Ive got horrible period pain. Ouchie.

Morning HM

Don't be ruling yourself out until AF shows!! We did a EPT this morning and got a BFN, due on tomorrow or Wednesday (last to cycles were 27 then 28 days long).

Was having very weird pains last night but they weren't period pains, they were very low right behind my pubic bone. My period pains don't tend to kick in until I start bleeding and then they're agonising, the pains i had last night were just weird! Was having similar ones this morning but they were also in the bottom of my back too.

CM is still very white, no sign on pink CM yet which might be a good sign! Depends when AF is planning on showing. If tomorrow's her due date then white CM today is good!

Will do another test tomorrow if no AF - bought 4 for £8 from Asda whilst shopping yesterday lol

Still no sign of Laura, wonder how she's getting on

Morning HM (And Laura if you are around today!)

Still no signs of AF showing her head!! Did another test this morning but still BFN. How are you getting on? Had that BFP yet?!

No, Im due on, on the 1st so I think thats 3 days away. No signs for me, no BFP. Just sore boobs and a horrible spot, both things I get before I come on.

Im def out this month, but Im finding silver linings- I can drink and new year, plus the baby would have been due september 11th which is not only a not-so-great date, but mine and DH's birthday is sept, so it would have been an expensive month ;)

Im still not 100% ruling myself out, but I cant see it happening this month.

Which tests are you using?

Damn I replied and then my computer went all weird and I lost it. More negatives this end, Im 10-11dpo and due on in 3 days, Id have thought something would have shown up (something genuine this time).

Im not totally ruling out a chance, but I have lots signs of AF coming, so I dont think this is our month but its all good, its only been one month :)

Lol you nutter!

I've been using Asda's EPT. BFNs so far but i'm not giving up hope until AF arrives and she's due imminently!

Well if never of us manage it this month we've got January to look forward to and we can both have a few drinks on NYE!

After your comments about September I've realised that I really can not afford to fall pregnant in February lol I've already got 2 of mine with Birthday's just 2 weeks apart in November lol So it's got to be now, January or March (although March would lead to a Christmas baby and that'd be costly too lol) If it's any longer than March then I wouldn't give birth until 2011 and that feels like forever away lol

Yes, my thought process is all your fault!!

haha, oh dear! I cant get pregnant in March either as that was when my son was concieved, he was supposed to be a christmas baby but came late so ended up on Jan 4th!

Its a rubbish time to have a birthday bless him, for example not one of mine or DH's family can make it down to his birthday next week, and my friends will all be tired, hungover and poor from christmas and new year, bless him.

Id quite like an october or november baby.

Im actually guessing that Im going to concieve in the 3rd month, Ive thought it the whole time along so Im still a but convinced it's be feb, so that makes a november baby :)

You just reminded me of what a terrible aunty i am lol My neices birthday is Christmas Eve and i always forget it! BAD BAD Aunt!

My birthday's next month, on the 23rd, (i will be 34 OMG) so if i'm not to get a belated Christmas BFP i want a belated Birthday BFP!

ARGH! I am getting VERY impatient!!

Want either AF to turn up or the next 2 days to hurry up!!

Im redundant now. Im not even broody right now this second. Im not really thinking about it much now (not compared to this time last week) because I know its another 2 weeks before I ov again.

Im redundant now. Im not even broody right now this second. Im not really thinking about it much now (not compared to this time last week) because I know its another 2 weeks before I ov again.

Okay, what happened to the optimism you've had over the last week or so? You're not out until AF shows, and if she does, you're right it's only 2 weeks till you can try again

Ah Im not being negative, as much as I am being realistic, its all good, its just that I know that I am out.

But like I said, good things- drink on NYE, not baby in sept and Im convinced I'll concieve in feb :D

Well i refuse to be anything but optimistic until AF does/doesn't show!

She's not showed today, so am hoping she doesn't appear over night too!

New Avatar - Me and the OH :D

There was a professional photographer at the Works Christmas Party so we took advantage of him :D

TMI warning - I also completely forgot to tell you that i ended up at A&E for an hour on Christmas morning as my scar had opened up and there was a lump of fat hanging out! Gross, but 2 stitches later and it was all back in. However i suspect i've now popped a stitch lol

OMG you poor thing!!!!! Are you ok now? Thats horrible for you, it must have been so painful, and bad timing for you.

Lovely picture of you and your partner. xxxx

Morning HM!

How are you today?

AF still hasn't shown up yet

As for the stomach, there's never any pain at all, which is why i think i keep popping either myself or the stitches lol

Have been reading up on charting in preperation for next month, not sure i'm going to bother yet though as i'm crap at anything too methodical, couple that with having to ensure i wake at exactly the same time each day. Never gonna happen lol Think i'll stick with checking CM and lots of BDing. Last month was so easy, shame i can't have a doctor tell me i'm Oing every month!

Thank you for the compliment on our photo! Although it doesn't show either of us in our true colours lol I'm usually in jeans and a t-shirt and the OH usually has no hair and a baseball cap on lol Was nice to get a few nice photos of us to put up though as one of us is usually holding the camera!

So when is your AF due, or are you officially late now? I think I must be something like 12-13dpo, I cant remember, but BFN this morning again and Id expect one to show by now, especially since I got a super strong BFP with my son at 11dpo.

I really want to know how Laura is getting on!

Im not going to chart I just have no interest in it to be honest, we dont have a choice of when we BD really since DH works away a lot, so charting wouldnt make us BD any more or less than we already do, so for that reason I wont bother. But it makes sense why others choose to do it though!

Are you back at work now then? Or not til the new year?

My last 2 cycles were 28 and 27 days long, so i'm not classing myself as officially late until tomorrow, still no sign of AF yet though! Oddly enough I'm actually more prepared for AF arriving than i was a week ago, already planning for next month! You're due beginning of next week aren't you?

Wonder if Laura is away for the Christmas break or something, hope she's doing okay!

I'm not back at work until next Monday, we've got my stepson staying with us until Sunday so I'm at home with him until then. OH is already back, he went back yesterday, was hoping he'd have a quiet week with it being Chrimbo Limbo time but no such luck, he's not expected home till 7pm today.

Has your OH already gone back or is he at home until New Year?

No, DH worked all over christmas bless him. The only day off he had was christmas day, but we are grateful for it as usually this time of year work is scarce. For example he hasnt got any work today which would not be good if he didnt get that work over christmas.

Im due on tomorrow or the next day. So very soon, I can feel it coming aswell, ouchie!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->