2.00am and wide awake!

Acaseofyou

Pregnant with number 2
Reaction score
It's 2.00am, my DD will be up in about 4 hours and I am wide awake! I just cannot sleep. Been yawning my head off all day but get to bed and :shrug:

DH is having what sounds like a lovely sleep beside me here.

I had forgotten about this early pregnancy symptom! Im 4wks 3 days. Hopefully it doesn't last.

Any other ladies wide awake when you should be :sleep:

its only 9:15 pm here - but - YES - or I get to sleep and wake up at 3 or 4 am to pee and can't get back to sleep because I am hungry or nauseated. :(

I wanted to post last night at 3:00am I woke up wide awake and thought man I was so tired and now I can't sleep. Ate some crackers used the Internet for a bit and go a couple hrs of sleep. I feel ya. :)

I had CRAZY insomnia for about 2 weeks after my BFP but it eventually subsided :) try watching TV, reading, chamomile tea, a hot bath.

I finally slept at about 3:00, off and on. But surprisingly not overly tired today.

Tina, yes I usually sleep until 4.00 then wake and get back to sleep.

It's funny I've done this all before, but you do forget!

No insomnia here, but I am up 2 or 3 times a night. Sometimes it is to pee, others because I just had a crazy dream, or just because i am up.

I get the same! pregnancy insomnia is a nightmare....im sooo tired yet my body wont sleep!!!!!!!!!

I'm exactly the same. So tired but seem to spend hours staring at the ceiling instead of sleeping :growlmad:

And when I DO finally get to sleep, the tiniest thing wakes me up & we're back to the beginning again!!!!!!! :shrug:

I get so jealous of these girls who can sleep on a washing line in their first tri

*sigh*

I'm tired all day then night hits and I was up from 1-5am!! Luckily it didn't last long. I slept last night fairly well and it was beautiful lol

Yes yes and YES.

I wake up every night at 2 am then can't get back to sleep for sometimes hours. :(. I wake up feeling sick, or hungry, or needing to pee. And the TINIEST thing also wakes me up. I suffer from other health issues where insomnia is an issue and put it down to that, but i'm so glad to know it's partly pregnancy related!

Ox

Oh wow I'm not alone!! I normally need to set about 5 alarms on my phone to make sure I'm up for work but since I got my bfp I see every hour of the clock.. Crazy !

So I'm not going crazy ! Lol ....... I am having such issues in the sleeping department ! Restless legs n all !!!! I didn't know this was a first tri symptom !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->