2.5 month old will not let strangers hold her

charliesmom

Dad, daughter, 2 chis
Reaction score
I just started noticing my 10 week old becoming very attached to me and will not let strangers hold her.. or even talk to her. She'll start throwing a tantrum immediately. She is primarily with me 24/7 and her dad maybe plays with her not more than an hour a day... she even cries when her dad talks to her. I'm trying to bring her out more and introduce new environments, but she can't settle down and just starts crying (I feel really bad because everyone's just staring at me, expecting me to shut her up)... is this a phase?? How can I help her be more social?

it is a phase I believe. Hannah went through it around 4 months. Honestly we didn't push the issue, we let her come out of it on her own. She's still a shy one but not nearly as bad as she used to be.

My lo is the same we go to my parents every sunday and one day they tried to talk to her n the bottom lip went out n she started hysterically crying .. now she does it with everyone ... if i go places i just let her get used to where we are and comfortable before ppl start trying to talk to her etc .. hopefully it is jus a phase.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->