2.5 years.

sarahlevy

Reaction score
Hi,

I've been off of the Depo injection for almost 2 and a half years now and ttc since then.

My cycles have been regular but at 14-17 day cycles. Recently they stretched to;21days then 31 days then 14 days. It's lovely how your body can give you hope of normality and fertility back again and then take it away.

I've seen DR's before who have given me blood tests,ovary scan etc etc. They have told me 6months+ of the combined pill. Well i don't merely want AF once a month. I dont want to shut my ovaries down anymore than they have been!

Im now going to a DR in a country i've just moved to and hoping for different answers.

Does anyone know the kind of tests/questions i should be asking for? Any drugs to actually help me conceive; clomid?

Thank you so much for reading... and please even if any information big or small, will really appreciate it

Sarah x

That's quite frustrating how little help they've given you :hugs: the main thing is to get to the bottom of why you haven't conceived and if there is anything behind it like a hormone imbalance. I hope the new doctors give you the help you need.

On the testing front it varies from clinic to clinic but they will most likely do another blood test - a progesterone test to check if you're ovulating, they might also check your thyroid function and do another scan and go from there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->