#2 and Excited!

svaughn8814

Reaction score
Hey ladies!!!

I finished my BC pack on April 29th and had my AF on time as usual on the 3rd of May. My AF has now come and gone and we are officially TTC! I follow my cycle on my Fitbit app (which is amazing). It says I'm due to ovulate on the 17th this month. Fingers crossed. I do realized that this is a long shot since this would be my first ovulation since I quit BC but it definitely is possible! With my first it happened in a month but I quit BC mid pack so my AF was kind of messed up. Hoping it doesn't take too long. I tend to get impatient. :lol: Anyone have similar timing?

Heh, I’m in really similiar position. TTC #02, my period (after my miscarriage) started on May 3rd too and I’m due to ovulate around the 17th as well. No birthday control though.

FX and lots of babydust for you. :dust:

I hope it doesn't take too long for me either but I’m on cycle 11 now (cycle 9 resulted in a mc)... it’s a bit disheartening...

Heh, I’m in really similiar position. TTC #02, my period (after my miscarriage) started on May 3rd too and I’m due to ovulate around the 17th as well. No birthday control though.

FX and lots of babydust for you. :dust:

I hope it doesn't take too long for me either but I’m on cycle 11 now (cycle 9 resulted in a mc)... it’s a bit disheartening...

Praying for the best for you! Let me know when you get that BFP!

How’s it going? I got my positive OPK on Cd 17 (May 19th).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->