2 bfp's on FRER but bfn on EPT digital?

MilaB

Reaction score
Hello! I'm new here and after stalking for the last couple days/hours wanted to ask a question.....today I am 14dpo, on the eve of 11dpo I got a very faint positive with a frer using very diluted urine. The next morning, 12dpo, the line was much darker using fmu. On the eve on 13dpo 8pm I tried an EPT digital just to be sure and I got a bfn. This morning (14dpo) at 4am I tried another EPT digital and it also cam back bfn. AF should have come yesterday or today but I don't have any symptoms of her coming. What do you guys think? Chemical? Or just not enough hcg yet? We've been ttc for 14 months- so ready to be done with ttc!! Thank you in advance for your comments!
The image I've attached is the second FRER (taken on 12dpo)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 55
the pic you posted of your frer is definitely a faint positive... i rekon ur hcg isnt high enough to be detected on the digital test your using. does it say on the EPT digital instructions.. when it can detect pregnancy/ HCG... also welcome to babynbump!!! good luck xxx

That's definitely a BFP. Test again in a couple days with the digital. Good luck!!

Thank you for your comments! The digital test is an EPT early detection so it says it can detect up to 5 days early which is why I'm a little nervous. I will test again later on with another FRER to see if the line is darker. I'll keep you guys posted!

So I couldn't wait of course....took an frer just now and its still faint, just as faint as the last one....shouldn't it be getting darker by now? It's been two days since I took the last frer. So frustrating

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 24
So I couldn't wait of course....took an frer just now and its still faint, just as faint as the last one....shouldn't it be getting darker by now? It's been two days since I took the last frer. So frustrating

did you take the test first thing in the morning or later in the day? There is a higher amount of HCG in the morning than in the middle of the day after you have had liquids. Especially if you are early on. I can see the line and it looks good:)

I took it with my second bathroom Trip of the day so it wasn't as concentrated. Thanks so much for your response! I feel much better!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->