2 day AF - anyone else?

madkitty

Reaction score
I have been off the pill now for 9 cycles TTC and my periods were 4 days long but the last couple have barely been 2 days, does anyone else have this? I have had FSH tests done and Im not approaching menopause but it seems strange to have such a short period

I haven't been on BC but I am 40 and for the last 6 months my periods have been heting shorter and shorter. I used to have 5 'proper' days and now I have barely 3.
I am worried hat there won't be enough lining for an egg to implant but I don't really know what to do about it....

I noticed, since I started taking various supplements, that AF has been getting shorter. It went from 5 days to 3.:shrug: I'm also a little worried. I read in another thread that other ladies that have taken Pregnacare have experienced the same thing. I was taking Materna (similar to Pregnacare) and DHEA and B complex in addition to various other supplements.

I've stopped everything except for the Coq 10 /Omega 3 and Vit D in the hopes that it goes back to normal.

thats interesting as Im taking Sanatogen mother to be for the last 2 cycles and since then AF has been 2 days and I have been oving at CD17 rather than CD12

Mine is only 2 days and coz I'm having fertility treatment I know that my lining is still thick enough.

Hi

Since properly TTC in September ( before that I was NTNP since March time as I just expected it to happen) my cycles have been short between 22 and 24 days my periods have been between 1 and 2 days long. I'm not sure what it means - hopefully theres not problem!

Hi I'm with you Ladies, 2 days max and then done. I have the same worries that my lining is not good enough to bed down an eggy! I've been taking preggo vits all along. Maybe I should stop and just take plain old Folic?

Yes, mine were initially short & light after having my implant removed in early 2008 & gradually became heavier as time went on. By the time I got pregnant with my son in late 2010 they were still only two days of bleeding, but fairly heavy for those two days.

My ultrasounds on non pregnant cycles have always shown adequate lining (we had other problems which prolonged TTC) so I wouldn't worry too much. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->